Iker Muniain

Superfly

Banned
This kid has a huge amount of talent, but his state of mind is too much of a liability during these occasions. He can't restrain himself and it affects his overall game.

Co0ter

really good young talent. but he's not a natural goal-scorer, so no thanks. we've got enough hybrid multi-talented wingers, what we don't got is one that is deadly infront of the goal.

and david villa is not a real winger, wingers actually take on defenders. david villa is a winger who makes runs in behind the defense and can score a goal if space opens up and allows him too.

Hatem Ben Arfa

was he the one body barging the referee against Honduras?

If it was him, what a little upstart he is. I don't know how the referee didn't send him off. I wouldn't stand for such nonsense if I was a ref. Physical intimidation is out of order and deserves a longer ban than a red card.

X

xaviniesta

yes, it was him. totally unnessesary, but to be fair the referee had already lost the plot at that time. to be honest the most bizzare referee's performances ive seen in my life have been from south america.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Loved him as a player last season. Still has a really high potential, although the situation at Bilbao has caused his form to degrade a lot. He could be stunted unless he moves (hopefully he doesn't have to) or unless Bielsa leaves. Plays like a more physical/less technical version of Iniesta. I hope he fires back up into form soon because he was really one of the best youngsters in the world.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
2 goals and 1 brilliant assist vs Celta today. He looks rejuvenated this season, wonderful performances.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
He had quite a ridiculous performance tonight. 10 dribbles (many of them mazy and Messi-esque), 2 tackles, 3 key passes, and gave unbelievable effort. It was nothing short of world class. Hope he didn't over-exert himself today and that he continues this beginning of season form, could really be a breakout year.

Home of Barca Fans