Iker Casillas

Pepe Silvia

I used to respect and like Iker, Xabi, and Higuain now I just like Higuain. Mou has definitely made some douches out of that bunch.

M

mitkoa7x

barcastuff: Morientes (ex-Madrid): "As Madrid fan, I'm ashamed Casillas said Cesc was acting, and disgusted they didn't stay for the ceremony." [cope]

Iker isnt a douche yet, he is just a whining bitch.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Ultimately, he is a aware that he wouldn't have won EC and WC without Barca and that Spain in not half the team without them.
If I was him I'd thank my lucky stars I played for Spain while Xavi, Iniesta and co. were running the show.

Barcafan 2304

Ultimately, he is a aware that he wouldn't have won EC and WC without Barca and that Spain in not half the team without them.
If I was him I'd thank my lucky stars I played for Spain while Xavi, Iniesta and co. were running the show.

Yip, very true. The same players he was arguing with are the same that helped him to a winner's medal

catalan force

he still did a massive job to help them win EC and WC....along with the barca players. he had more than his fair share of contributions.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
barcastuff: Morientes (ex-Madrid): "As Madrid fan, I'm ashamed Casillas said Cesc was acting, and disgusted they didn't stay for the ceremony." [cope]

Iker isnt a douche yet, he is just a whining bitch.

I always liked Morientes, much respect for this.

It's no coincidence the classy ones aren't affiliated with the current Perez administration.

Last edited:

innniesta

i hafta say tho spain wouldnt of won the WC without iker, he was a monster in the world cup penalties, 1v1's he just wasnt letting anything through him. in the final itself he denied netherland 2 1v1 chances..

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
i hafta say tho spain wouldnt of won the WC without iker, he was a monster in the world cup penalties, 1v1's he just wasnt letting anything through him. in the final itself he denied netherland 2 1v1 chances..

Not really, Valdes and Reina routinely make those kinds of saves. Quality keeper is something that Spain doesn't lack, they would have won it with or without Casillas imo.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
casillas is a great guy, just a little bitter. and spain would not have won the world cup without him.

Home of Barca Fans