Hulk

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
people forget that Hulk has a history of playing in Japan... It's quite understandable for him to accept a mega-money offer from Zenit actually

Fourteen

Monster Masch
people forget that Hulk has a history of playing in Japan... It's quite understandable for him to accept a mega-money offer from Zenit actually
Well that only suggests his openesss to move to a foreign country with a different language/culture, but when he moved to Japan I don't think he was offered huge amounts of money to play there.

Last edited:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Well that only suggests his openesss to move to a foreign country with a different language/culture, but when he moved to Japan I don't think he was offered huge amounts of money to play there.
exactly man... He has no qualms moving to new culture/language as his history suggests. On top of it if there's the financial incentive, then it's a no-brainer for him

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
I don't understand why are you all hating on the man? So what if he made double or triple his salary? Porto is greedier than him, if he ever was, but remember, he didn't throw a massive hissy fit to join other clubs which showed relatively better respect to his club than others. Not to mention, he didn't get the move he desired and has nothing more to offer Porto besides his transfer fee so, while I really dislike him as a player, he did the right thing for everyone.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Had a poor match last night, even Redknapp having the temerity to suggest there were lowlights rather than highlights of his play on the evening...I mean, who is Jamie besides Harry's son anyway? :lol:

Still, Hulk was poor but there are clearly extenuating circumstances at Zenit that would make it hard for many to succeed there - they certainly don't have a team...Not too classy from Ruud either

Gervinho

hahah the lowlights were funny as hell. Dont be hard on Ruud he was thinking like what we all were thinking. How the hell did these morons spend 40 million on this guy.....what were they thinking?

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Not that simple though, there's no team at Zenit - players are openly at odds with one another which makes for an untenable situation in terms of team play

Any club that is dysfunctional internally is going to be exposed on the pitch, case in point was Rijkaard's team with a collection of mega talents (Including the Ballon D'Or winner) before the slate was wiped clean for Pep

To deem Hulk a disaster or ridicule him is sophomoric, particularly from Redknapp who has a 'career' based on nepotism

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Redknapp is a clown who should stick to pouting in his tight suit, i turn him off immediately i see him.

I have no idea about Zenit, but i think Spalletti is a good coach.

Gervinho

Not that simple though, there's no team at Zenit - players are openly at odds with one another which makes for an untenable situation in terms of team play

Any club that is dysfunctional internally is going to be exposed on the pitch, case in point was Rijkaard's team with a collection of mega talents (Including the Ballon D'Or winner) before the slate was wiped clean for Pep

To deem Hulk a disaster or ridicule him is sophomoric, particularly from Redknapp who has a 'career' based on nepotism
Maybe, but the problem was he wasnt getting the basic right and was making amateur mistakes during the game......for 40 million pound player I expect more. Im sure he's laughing all the way to the bank, so im not gonna feel sorry for him

Home of Barca Fans