How funny

How funny is Madrid's epic fail in the CL?

• Really, really funny

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Side splittingly hilarious

Votes: 11 30.6%
  • Funniest thing since Monty Python

Votes: 15 41.7%
  • I'm a miserable madridista and I've removed my Florentino photo from its heart shaped frame

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
hahahahahahhaahhahahahahaha if you could continue to laugh about the madrid failure you would probably die as the laughter needed is longer than your life :lol:

BlaugranaGirl

The only thing that would make it funnier is if someone could dig up that 'Real Madrid, trying to win the Champions League...' GIF.

JCCR_FCB

Barcelona, a Cidade Condal
Well, it's so ridiculous, that is ... so simply funny! All that millions and all that galacticos defeated by an almost "anti-galacticos" team... that is funny! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Thierry

hahahahahahhaahhahahahahaha if you could continue to laugh about the madrid failure you would probably die as the laughter needed is longer than your life :lol:

No, but maybe just before I kick the bucket, I would have worked out some very serious hard abs on my belly. the most effective workout regime yet. only comes once a year at exactly almost at similar period of season.
Guaranteed results worth 300 million big ones.
-only while stocks lasts-:)

ranjix

Jefecito
Totally funny. It will be more funny if they get out of top 4 in the league. In that case, I would die laughing :D

They still have change to win the league. Lets destroy that change and win both cups then I can laugh more louder may be loudest.

Home of Barca Fans