HOF's worst eleven to wear the Barcelona jersey in this decade.

desoe

Giuly was shite, who had the ability to score goals. I guess it's a lot of better than just being a shite.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Some may dislike Giuly, but he is not one of the worst players we've had, I mean, have you read the list? It just gives me shivers down the spine just remembering those players, I really don't know how we endured being fans of such a poor Barça team during the Gaspart era, hahahaha...

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
oleguer does not belong on this list.

for all his limitations, he was part of the double-winning side and a big part of the defence that played milan and chelsea over four games and conceded just two goals, one an own-goal scored by motta (he should be on this list) and one a penalty given after lampard kicked the ground. overly criticised, is ol' oleguer.

also quaresma absolutely belongs on this list. useless showpony twat.

Bonano
Reiziger Andersson Christanval Coco
Rochemback Gerard Motta
Geovanni Alfonso Quaresma​

maxi was never prolific, and signing him was a mistake as it was just a short-term fix to counter henrik's absence, but who can ever forget the way he turned that first chelsea game around? and it's not like we really signed him for goals, but as a Plan B to lead the line and create more space for our forward players. but he made 8 appearances that season. less than 20 in all. and he cost 6m euros. hardly fair to call him the worst striker to play for us in the last decade. he was a decent player who never really got much of a chance.

alfonso, meanwhile, was signed as a starter and delivered absolutely cock all during his 1 1/2 seasons with us. useless twat with his stupid gold boots. and he cost us 16.5m!!

Barcilliant

oleguer does not belong on this list.

for all his limitations, he was part of the double-winning side and a big part of the defence that played milan and chelsea over four games and conceded just two goals, one an own-goal scored by motta (he should be on this list) and one a penalty given after lampard kicked the ground. overly criticised, is ol' oleguer.

also quaresma absolutely belongs on this list. useless showpony twat.

Bonano
Reiziger Andersson Christanval Coco
Rochemback Gerard Motta
Geovanni Alfonso Quaresma​

maxi was never prolific, and signing him was a mistake as it was just a short-term fix to counter henrik's absence, but who can ever forget the way he turned that first chelsea game around? and it's not like we really signed him for goals, but as a Plan B to lead the line and create more space for our forward players. but he made 8 appearances that season. less than 20 in all. and he cost 6m euros. hardly fair to call him the worst striker to play for us in the last decade. he was a decent player who never really got much of a chance.

alfonso, meanwhile, was signed as a starter and delivered absolutely cock all during his 1 1/2 seasons with us. useless twat with his stupid gold boots. and he cost us 16.5m!!
Great post! Looking @ those names brings back bad memories of the Gaspart era. What were they thinking? We bought some absolute rubbish. Actually we bought anyone and everyone-splashing out money on completely useless players. I mean guys like Overmars & Petit didnt do much either and we paid Arsenal a boatload for both of them.

Home of Barca Fans