Hector Bellerin

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
No clue why we're after him, specially considering the price tag on him. If Boberto and Aleix both messed up, I'd say go big time, but as of right now, Boberto has been really really good. We'd need someone to replace Aleix at RB but not waste 40m on him. There are cheaper and also exciting options out there.

Messi983

[tw]777801157511118848[/tw]

It's SP*RT so I'm not getting my hopes up, would love to see it happen though. Do we have any $$$$$ left for January, will we wait till March (unfortunately, Bellerin's 22nd birthday doesn't come before then)?

If we want to spend them for Bellerin I really hope we don't.

We won't buy him in January anway.

oneirophobos

Then I'm sure he'll be locked under a renewed contract come summer. If the tense Vidal situation doesn't let up, then I hope Robert is already looking at players Hector's age but that haven't made a media name for themselves yet, 40 mil is just too much, I agree. Should have tried to force some major 50%-off La Masia discount first though, doesn't cost a cent to be told to fuck off :lol:

Messi983

There were rumours a few weeks ago that Robert is already extensively scouting Monaco (Fabinho, Almamy Toure) and other Ligue 1 teams for younger RBs. After what he's done this summer I have a faith in him to bring us more good young players over the next few years.

khaled_a_d

There were rumours a few weeks ago that Robert is already extensively scouting Monaco (Fabinho, Almamy Toure) and other Ligue 1 teams for younger RBs. After what he's done this summer I have a faith in him to bring us more good young players over the next few years.

While this is true,Robert himself said there will be big signing when needed.
If S.Roberto didn't prove himself through the season as worthy starting RB I won't be surprised if we went for big signing like Bellerin
Not saying it will happen,Robert proved to be a guy who holds his card close to himself but I won't role out big signings at his tenure

God Serena

40m is too much? Lol we waste similar figures on plenty of other players who should never have signed in the first place, but 40m for a player in a position we desperately need is too much?

Having Bellerin and Roberto as our RBs would solidify the team. Even if Bob doesn't get as many minutes with Bellerin here or they have to rotate with each other we should make every effort to make it happen.

Our only backup is fucking Vidal, guys. Do you like losing to shitty teams or do you want to win trophies?

Jombi

40m is too much? Lol we waste similar figures on plenty of other players who should never have signed in the first place, but 40m for a player in a position we desperately need is too much?

Having Bellerin and Roberto as our RBs would solidify the team. Even if Bob doesn't get as many minutes with Bellerin here or they have to rotate with each other we should make every effort to make it happen.

Our only backup is fucking Vidal, guys. Do you like losing to shitty teams or do you want to win trophies?

We can get Ricardo Pereira or Fabinho for cheaper than that and they are better players and more versatile. Roberto deserves to be a starter anyway.

God Serena

We can get Ricardo Pereira or Fabinho for cheaper than that and they are better players and more versatile. Roberto deserves to be a starter anyway.

But will we?

So many names being thrown about but if Bellerin is who the club wants, he's who we should get. The opportunity to improve our team is too great to worry about price and whether any one player "deserves" to be a starter.

Jesse1509

Detalles, detalles, siempre detalles
Bellerín is too expensive to be a back-up, and I think that's all we need right now, as Sergi Roberto is doing well imo. I'd rather go for someone like Hysaj, who impressed me this summer.

opjeoff

40m for a right back is too much, the other players we buy for that price are strikers, and 40m is the normal price for a ST. In addition Bob is more than capable at RB so we arent desperate for a RB right now. It would just create the same situation we had with Bravo except Bob and Bellerin are similar in age. lol buying Bellerin wont help us against shitty teams as he is also bad at defending himself, and it certainly doesn't mean we will win trophies because of him

Anyway, he wont come. this is most likely a ploy by his agent to get Arsenal to increase thier offer in his contract negotiations, this has happened too many times for us to even get excited about, also the next transfer window is in 3 months time.

xXKonan

[tw]777959578386313217[/tw]

Jordi Mestre talks about Bellerin and I noticed this quote. Not sure how If Interpreted this quote right but did Bellerin really want to be first choice over Alves at 18?

Antimadridista1

Well, if Aleix Vidal leaves, the club has to find a replacement. We can't player the second-part of the season only with Sergi Roberto.

Bellerin is the obvious solution the problem. He knows the club, young, has pace, a lot of talent. Best option out there.

F

Flavia

[tw]777959578386313217[/tw]

Jordi Mestre talks about Bellerin and I noticed this quote. Not sure how If Interpreted this quote right but did Bellerin really want to be first choice over Alves at 18?

IIRC, no. But he thought he wouldn't have a chance here, I think. Back then Montoya looked like he would make it as well.

Home of Barca Fans