Hector Bellerin

iniestaGOAT

Hector finally managed to scam his way into being a Barcelona player

We have been linked with this fool for over 10 years now

Horatio

You're welcome
daaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmnnnnn! My boy spoke up about how the Palestinian conflict is completely silenced and we seem to be more interested in some wars than others.

Instant like. He can pick whatever sexual orientation he likes.

BBZ8800

daaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmnnnnn! My boy spoke up about how the Palestinian conflict is completely silenced and we seem to be more interested in some wars than others.

But the guys/side whom he is defending don't like gays.

Bummer
Lose-lose situation

CatalinR10

I won't make fun anymore about his clothing preference , seems like he is antiwest ideology.

Sooke

Him and Roberto, depending on the tactics. But big games it's gonna be Kounde at RB, yeah.

You're right. Now we will have Kounde as a starter and Bellerin as his sub. S.Roberto is better at 6 as a DM. It's time for Busy to sit on the bench.

In important games yes, Kounde will probably start even though I'd like to Araujo-Kounde duo as CBs..

Kounde - Araujo pairing at CB is a lot better but Araujo - Christensen won't be too bad. Then we will have Kounde and Alonso at the flanks. I wish Xavi start using Balde over Alba and Alonso. We DO NOT need full back/wingers. We need defense minded FB's as Kounde. Maybe we can find that player in January transfer window.

Co0ter

You're right. Now we will have Kounde as a starter and Bellerin as his sub. S.Roberto is better at 6 as a DM. It's time for Busy to sit on the bench.

Kounde - Araujo pairing at CB is a lot better but Araujo - Christensen won't be too bad. Then we will have Kounde and Alonso at the flanks. I wish Xavi start using Balde over Alba and Alonso. We DO NOT need full back/wingers. We need defense minded FB's as Kounde. Maybe we can find that player in January transfer window.

I couldnt disagree more. Attacking fullbacks add depth to the attack, and ones that are serious threats draw defenders out wide so the wingers dont always have to and can play closer to the net. They also can link up with the fullbacks with the space they create.

I prefer one strong, defensive minded fullback and one that is fast and likes to dribble at opponents and take on defenders. Two attacking or two defensive puts the team at an equal disadvantage, but defensive fullbacks isolate wingers in 433.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans