Hector Bellerin

CatalinR10

FblTndpWIAIqueR

I will not forgive Laporta.

zanela

I was going to write something awful about him but after reading his nonconformist views about western hyprocisy, I'm gonna overlook his very poor sense of fashion. Doesn't take away the fact that Barca has become a shelter house for mediocrity, even easier if one is spanish.

CatalinR10

I was going to write something awful about him but after reading his nonconformist views about western hyprocisy, I'm gonna overlook his very poor sense of fashion.

Source ?

btw , how are you Zanela ? Everything good ? Didn't see you around here latelly.

zanela

Source ?

btw , how are you Zanela ? Everything good ? Didn't see you around here latelly.

Hey catz. All good, thanks for asking. I have been around posting very occasionally recently. Don't think anyone noticed tho. :p

You can find his comments on his wiki page. Not sure how authentic they are.

OVI9323

Was about to say not to discriminate about fashion taste but at this point it's too much, terrible outfit choice

kattanib

He will piss on Roberto.

If there is tempo, Roberto will kill the tempo. If there is no tempo, Bellerin will make the tempo.

If an attack is being conceived, Roberto will strategically not take responsibility and leave it to our CB to handle. If an attack is being conceived, Bellerin will run and aggressively slide tackle the ball and wink at our CB teaching him how its done

Home of Barca Fans