Hector Bellerin

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Looking forward to see what he can do even though I don't rate him at all. Good thing it's a one year deal. If he has a good season he might even stick around for a couple of more years as a backup RB.

kattanib

Looking forward to see what he can do even though I don't rate him at all. Good thing it's a one year deal. If he has a good season he might even stick around for a couple of more years as a backup RB.

Him and Kounde are night and day upgrade defensively compared to Dest and Roberto

Now we have a balance in RB/LB .. one side can attack (LB) and one can defend (RB). Think Abidal and Alves

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Him and Kounde are night and day upgrade defensively compared to Dest and Roberto

Now we have a balance in RB/LB .. one side can attack (LB) and one can defend (RB). Think Abidal and Alves

Maybe, but a big part of Bellerin was his pace and he lost some of it after his knee injury. Heard he was good for Betis last season though but didn't follow them much so let's see.

FinBarcelonafan

FblTndpWIAIqueR

I will not forgive Laporta.

If we ever face PSG, he will be the needed distraction for Mbappe.

gregorrin10

Disgusting if true.

This guy said a few years back that if Barcelona is calling , he won't even pick up the phone.

Dissapointed in Laporta and co if this deal goes through.

So why did he pick up the phone?

A few years ago he was still good. By now he was rejecting all other offers (from Italy) cause he was prepared to wait until the end of the window for us, basically begging us to take him. Glad that we're playing it safe with just a one year deal...at least he'll have something to prove/play for.

With both Bellerin and Roberto on one year deals, I think we're going BIG next summer for a RB, maybe even two, if neither Bellerin nor Roberto get the extension, but the one who performs better this season probably will get another short 1-2 year extension. I'd like that to be Bellerin, since he's just approaching what should be peak footballer years, but I'm also afraid he's one of those, who peaked at 22. Good season with Betis gives me hope though, maybe La Liga just suits him better.

As for the new RB, my perfect signing being Reece James, but he'll be next to impossible to get, considering his loyalty to Chelsea. Cancelo second best option, and would probably be easier to get. Just please no Trent, basically a right footed Alba, who can't defend. Of course this is just me considering the most popular choices at this time, will almost certainly be none of them.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans