Hansi Flick

Hansi Flick - how do we rate him?

• Total voters

BJJ

What is wrong with this guy?
He keeps embarrassing himself even when he is sucked?

I am so desperate for Flick's first interview, to change this defeatist and excusing tone
Too much ego. If he can't do ot, noone can. It's embarrassing how much he rates himself. Flick may not succeed but he certainly can't be as ringe as Xavi. If Xavi wasn't a legend press would have crucified him.

Birdy

Too much ego. If he can't do ot, noone can. It's embarrassing how much he rates himself. Flick may not succeed but he certainly can't be as ringe as Xavi. If Xavi wasn't a legend press would have crucified him.

You see coaches like Pep and Klopp, HOW MODEST they are when they talk to the press

then you switch to a Xavi presser, and you can't thinking of anything else than simply 'FUCK OF'

Messi983

What exactly is wrong with his statement that a new manager will face a difficult situation?

We'll see what excuses you will find for Flick in 2-3 months.

KingLeo10

Birdy is deranged.

ETH has thrown his players under the bus many times this season in a manner in which Xavi hasn't done and this lad will dance for ETH like no other :lol:

Just do everyone a favor and go twerk on some EPL forum

Gnidrologist

The individual cases is not wrong being pointed out, but this coming from Xavi, who wouldn't be hired as a highschool coach. I never expected title winning runs from these past years with bunch of puppies and grannies being the core of the team, but you have to only look around and see how competent coaches can get even mediocre, both old and young players tick together. Is Atalanta or Bayer great teams player wise? Absolutely no. Most of them ar non-names and hasbeens. Xavi has a lot more quality in the roster, even if it's not optimal. But he does fuck all with it and hasn't progressed the team play for entire 3 years. Every single match i see Barca play is players fumbling around the field like confused zombies, who don't understand what to do with the ball. It's like drunkards on hangover trying to play sunday league match every single night. Just fuck off, if you can't instill even basics of pattern recognition and tactical formation that doesn't fall apart the instance an opposite team has decent counter attack. Even this decrepit Sevilla run circles around his shithouse.

Birdy

What exactly is wrong with his statement that a new manager will face a difficult situation?

We'll see what excuses you will find for Flick in 2-3 months.

He is not a journalist or an analyst dude
He is the fucking COACH of the team he is talking about. He should not complain and whine
It's demoralizing, defeatist,
and above all, if you combine it with his other statements, it comes out that this dude thinks he is THE COACH that is being limited by the quality of the squad

while coaches like Michel with 10 times worse squad have played 20 times better football.

This entitlement and this defeatism is unacceptable from a Barcelona coach
I am sure you will never see similar attitude from Flick not anyone else

Reactions: BJJ

Birdy

Birdy is deranged.

ETH has thrown his players under the bus many times this season in a manner in which Xavi hasn't done and this lad will dance for ETH like no other :lol:

Just do everyone a favor and go twerk on some EPL forum

ETH and Tuchel have thrown many times players under the bus for mistakes, and this is something I don't approve.

YET, even these people who are like 100 times the coach XAvi is, NEVER EVER have even implied in front of the press that the quality of their squad and not themselves is the reason titles are not won

That's a sackable offense even if the football were good (which was terrible under this terrorist)

jamrock

Let's not forget that Birdy rates McKenna as one of the best coaches in the world, but not Carlo.

McKenna who I'd surprised if he watch 10 games of his this season.

So we gotta take whatever he says with a pinch of salt, his heart is in the right place though.

M3ls

In this context, Laporta can also be understood. Imagine that you are looking for the best sponsor for your company, and the director you appointed goes out to the public and tells what crap this company is in.

Do you think you will be able to negotiate with sponsors from a position of strength in this case?

M3ls

I understand that sponsors are aware of the state of your company. But when your director comes out to the public and says what crap the company is in, it creates an even more negative impression among potential sponsors.

Loki

Flick's work starts today. He needs to analyze the player's strengths and create a system that will suit them if he wants to succeed. Barca doesn't have the finances, nor the will to transform the squad and if he tries to press players into a system they don't have their strengths in, it'll be a disaster from the start.
I wish him all the best and really hope he'll prove me wrong in being against his appointment.

Home of Barca Fans