K

Kenyan fan#1

In my heart of hearts

I know that FC Barcelona's problem

is called

Pep Guardiola !!!

Yes or No?

My reasons are:

(ps- only look into the Hercules game, forget reasons from the past, eg, where he played a rubbish team at Sevilla and lost the CdR for that reason..., Chygrinsky and such crap on that day....)

1) It is okay to glorify the Barca youth system, but it takes an idiot to sell Ibrahimovich and Etoo for Bojan and Pedro. Henry, Ibra et al are not La Masia, but they place the club right at the top, amongst champs!!! Thats why we love them!

2) FC Barcelona should NEVER lose to Hercules.

3) Pep sold Yaya Toure.

4) Why play Keita, Adriano and Mascherano, while Xavi, Busquets and Dani Alves watch the game? He actually played Keita rather than Busquets and flipped his Bojan Flop for Pedro!!! I'm no coach, but If I were on World of Soccercraft, I'd have swapped Keita for Busquets and sought to sneak Xavi in for (a) Bojan or Pedro, Dani Alves serving a "K"-swap the whole time!

Its crazy over-confidence and

I love FC Barcelona,

but THE CLUB is bigger

than Pep

and

he

should finally

fuck off and go to hell. !!!

Get a coach similar to Del Bosque, qualified as a coach and EXPERIENCED enough not to sell 2 thirds of his purchases a season later! A Sir Alex to take charge of Iniesta, Xavi and Messi. The fact that Pep and Maradona were good players does not mean that they can train big clubs!!! WTF? At the Camp Nou: Hercules 2 FC Barcelona 2010-2011 Zero! With Messi on the pitch. FCK PEP!!!!!

Last edited:

XaviMessiGirl

lol wut

Pep has made some mistakes yes, the whole Ibra saga was terrible (but not all his fault) and the 'experimental' squad he used today was massively ineffective, everyone really underestimated Hercules ... doesn't mean we should get rid of him when he has been fantastic otherwise!

House of Flies

all your bases belong to us
:lol: overreaction of the year.

kanye_west.gif

kanye west is not pleased.

Tomchin

What a ridiculous thread really. It's well-known that we always perform badly after international breaks, and tonight was no exception. I'm sure the boys will bounce back in the next game.

K

Kenyan fan#1

Apparently its not clear to you yet: FC Barcelona lost to Hercules at the Camp Nou!!!

Not even Madrid can hit Barca at San Bernabeu, yet hercules scored twice at the camp Nou!!

Pep must GO!!!!

for the health of Barca.

IbraFTW

Bazinga!
Apparently its not clear to you yet: FC Barcelona lost to Hercules at the Camp Nou!!!

Not even Madrid can hit Barca at San Bernabeu, yet hercules scored twice at the camp Nou!!

Pep must GO!!!!

for the health of Barca.

I don't think he'll want to go!!!! What then?!!?!?! Assassin?!?!?!?!?!??!?!

JCCR_FCB

Barcelona, a Cidade Condal

Pep must GO!!!!

for the health of Barca.

For God sake... it was only a match!!! He made mistakes... of course, but who doesn't? You think it's a reason for this ridiculous poll? Don't you think you are overreacting?

"For the health of Barça"? Jesus...

Barcafan 2304

The new standards of modern football. A manager or coach is a genius for winning matches and silverware but if he has one bad day at the office, sack him

shann

Xavi es mi hombre

Pep must GO!!!!

for the health of Barca.

Stay classy, hater.
tumblr_l8i6g1vtpe1qcuzyw.gif

desoe

In my heart of hearts

I know that FC Barcelona's problem

is called

Pep Guardiola !!!

Yes or No?

My reasons are:

(ps- only look into the Hercules game, forget reasons from the past, eg, where he played a rubbish team at Sevilla and lost the CdR for that reason..., Chygrinsky and such crap on that day....)

1) It is okay to glorify the Barca youth system, but it takes an idiot to sell Ibrahimovich and Etoo for Bojan and Pedro. Henry, Ibra et al are not La Masia, but they place the club right at the top, amongst champs!!! Thats why we love them!

2) FC Barcelona should NEVER lose to Hercules.

3) Pep sold Yaya Toure.

4) Why play Keita, Adriano and Mascherano, while Xavi, Busquets and Dani Alves watch the game? He actually played Keita rather than Busquets and flipped his Bojan Flop for Pedro!!! I'm no coach, but If I were on World of Soccercraft, I'd have swapped Keita for Busquets and sought to sneak Xavi in for (a) Bojan or Pedro, Dani Alves serving a "K"-swap the whole time!

Its crazy over-confidence and

I love FC Barcelona,

but THE CLUB is bigger

than Pep

and

he

should finally

fuck off and go to hell. !!!

Get a coach similar to Del Bosque, qualified as a coach and EXPERIENCED enough not to sell 2 thirds of his purchases a season later! A Sir Alex to take charge of Iniesta, Xavi and Messi. The fact that Pep and Maradona were good players does not mean that they can train big clubs!!! WTF? At the Camp Nou: Hercules 2 FC Barcelona 2010-2011 Zero! With Messi on the pitch. FCK PEP!!!!!

b1713d11-e482-44b2-bcd8-cb9a86429c4b

desoe

I bet my life that Kenyan fan is someone's alter ego. This guy just can't be real. It's not possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans