Group B: Spain, Netherlands, Chile, Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulFCB

Banned
One thing is certain, Im following van Gaal's Man United next season.

Seriously?

Van Gaal did nothing special. Holland played what almost anybody plays against Barca or Spain, difference is for Holland it worked perfectly...with RvP and Robben doing it right and Ramos+Pique with Casillas being utter crap.

Bertus

What would be truely dramatic is if it is Alexis that sends Spain to the graveyard o.o

The same Alexis that Barca could sell this summer :neymar:

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Though you guys are overreacting. They will get through.

Also the lineup needs nit that many changes, I'd get rid of Iker and maybe replace Silva with Pedro, that's it, remember they were fine first half not like it was tactical.

sabby

This loss was much needed..It came at the start of the tournament is a blessing in disguise for spain. Next game the lineup should be

------------------Villa--------------------

Iniesta----------Cesc-------------Koke

-----------Busi---------Alonso-----------

Alba--------Pique--------Ramos-----Juanfran---

----------------De Gea--------------------

I agree.. In the 2nd half, sub Alonso with Pedro/Mata. And I'd put Cesc a bit upfront.

Bertus

Seriously?

Van Gaal did nothing special. Holland played what almost anybody plays against Barca or Spain, difference is for Holland it worked perfectly...with RvP and Robben doing it right and Ramos+Pique with Casillas being utter crap.

Van Gaal has a part in what happened tonight.

It's not the first time he sublimes a group.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Azpilicueta wasn't bad. Most of the attacks came straight through the middle. Azpilicueta had the best game, relatively speaking of course, of the back 4.

Reinforce the middle with some energy and work rate. Boy could this team use an Iturraspe and Koke tandem alongside Busi.

raedkuwait

VDB dose not have the balls not to play cassialas and come on torres before vialla wtf vdb

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Azpilicueta wasn't bad. Most of the attacks came straight through the middle. Azpilicueta had the best game, relatively speaking of course, of the back 4.

Reinforce the middle with some energy and work rate. Boy could this team use an Iturraspe and Koke tandem alongside Busi.

If they did that then Xavi and alonso don't play and they dint have posession which is the identity of the team.

You guys are overreacting with the lineup changes.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
If they did that then Xavi and alonso don't play and they dint have posession which is the identity of the team.

You guys are overreacting with the lineup changes.

Koke and Iturraspe are good and technical enough to keep possession. Xavi is not the only player in the history capable of keeping possession you know.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Netherlands were really unlucky over the years and would deserve to be crowned World Champions once.
What we saw tonight was a triumph of the will. Well done to Van Gaal

VDB dose not have the balls not to play cassialas and come on torres before vialla wtf vdb
of course he has the balls

he will change the team, they will go to round 2 and if they are runners up
some Ethiopian referee who barely knows the rules will send Spain home and give Brazil one or 2 penalties

Beast

The Observer
I predicted the fall down in the general chat of the world cup due the long season, Spaniards off form abroad (Silva , Navas , Mata , Negredo etc ) & Barca awful season but i couldn't believe they would be so terrible like that especially in the second half
i felt the team was hanging by a thread.. the moment the RVP came they were all ghosts in the second half no one excluded

good news is they have the solution in the subs
Iker i don't think VDB will bench him .. Captain & he will be at his best after this humiliation
Defense will stay the same , won't be any changes in it IMO because except for Martinez as a CB there isn't a better options on the bench
Spain downfall was the midfield who didn't control the ball as they used to do and thus left the defense for the very first time in danger they are not used to
Xabi-Xavi-Silva ... bench please
Iniesta should be leading the line.. with Busquets - Martinez .. give them energetic Koke .. Pedro perform much better in Spain than Silva... the kid is Spain top scorer in the past year & half..
I don't want to see Torres & Costa did enough but if he is not fit play the bloody inform striker you have which is Llorente not the rest

I don't think Del Bosque will go all the way like that but it's what i personally think

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans