Giovani dos Santos

S

Snyde

Pini Zahavi takes a big part of the blame too surely?

That man is scum. He shouldn't be representing Gai at all.

Sodamnsmooth

Fabregas, for all the acclaim, has only won one FA cup since leaving Barça whilst the club he was brought up at has won 3 leagues, a cup and two champions leagues. I know all the arguments as to why he left but the fact is that he hasn't got very much to show for it aisde from a healthier bank balance.

Not even, he gets taxed at close to 50% in England. He would be keeping more even if he was making less in spain where you are taxed less.

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
Actually the 50% tax rate doesn't apply till next April and he has earnt more at Arsenal because they paid him megabucks (for his age) from the off when we wouldn't pay him that sort of money

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Giovani dos Santos moved to Racing on loan. Should be interesting watching him in La Liga.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Awesome move for the kid. He is quality, 'Arry is a dumbass to not be able to get the best out of him... He was kickass in the WC i.e., the biggest stage out there!!

Sodamnsmooth

I thought 'Arry was dumb to not use this kid to the best of his ability. I'm not sure how a player with his qualities could be kept off a team sheet week in and week out for so long. I'm also excited about seeing him back in La Liga again.

Sodamnsmooth

Gio gets his first goal in Spain since that hattrick with Barca. Came on in the 63rd on Sunday and scored within 3 minutes. But he missed a chance to kill the game around the 80th. He looks a little rusty still

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Seriously people think he is better than lennon!? Granted he is from our youth system but still we need to be objective!!

Home of Barca Fans