Gerard Deulofeu

Galning

what age is he right now???? is there any age restriction in spain to be able to play for the first team...

I don't think there is an age restriction, but I don't know for sure.

His birthday is march 13th 1994 so he's 15 at the moment. He's turning 16 this year.

barca96

hopefully we won't rush him like we did with bojan and gio.
unless there is a spot for him to make it his own.
Gio knew he could never bench Messi.
that's why he left. Let's hope this kid has enough patience like Iniesta

Butaan4barca

unless there is a spot for him to make it his own.
Gio knew he could never bench Messi.

he looks like he will be better than both of them...so i guess we might see him make an early debut

zanela

unless there is a spot for him to make it his own.Gio knew he could never bench Messi.

There is a spot, our LW and that's also where the kid plays. :)

V

Valon

He's got at least 3 years to develop more before he can try to take the LW spot in FCB.

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
There is a spot, our LW and that's also where the kid plays. :)
No there isen't, Pedro/Jeffren is for LW but it does look like Jeffren is leaving though.
If /when Henry leaves I think we will bring in another player aswell -> Bye Bye GD....... unfortunately.

zanela

If /when Henry leaves I think we will bring in another player aswell -> Bye Bye GD....... unfortunately.

:lol:
That was a joke, wasn't it?
GD 'll probably be the next big thing post-messi to come out of the academy..And, you think we'll let him go. Hilarious.

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
Don't exaggerate Zanela. There's alot of work ahead of him.
Will he bench Pedro if Pedro continues to produce? If Pep remains, will he bench Pedro? I don't think the answer is that obvious. It depends on Gerard's development. It's also important for him to not become satisfied with himself and always strive for the better(which imo happened to GDS.) There was the same type of hype over him. For me, the most skilled of our youngsters is Rafa

Butaan4barca

as if GD won't have a hard time to bench jeffren.LOL

lol, nice one. . .but i guess with extra demanding dad like his, jafferen would have playd over 50 times for sme other club before GD gets his debut 4 the 1st team. . . and may b righty so at 22, jefferen doesnt have a real chance to b an imp member of ths team with pedro and bojan around unless he turns to b a left footed backam in a fortnight

Home of Barca Fans