Francesc "Tito" Vilanova

abual3bed1

How long will his recovery take? Will winter break be long enough?

News about the club looking for a replacement means he might never return to the bench, atleast not till the end of the season.

Official statement is expected with 3 hours. Tito wants to talk to the players first.

Aasim

Bumbleman
As soon as Abidal gets cleared, we get this news.

Seriously hope he recovers again. His family must be going through so much pain.

He'll probably be out for the rest of the season. I can't see us just getting an interim in for 2 or 3 months and then kicking them out..

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
tumblr_mfa2z5RIuo1r7bseko1_500.jpg

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
I believe, as it is the one that he already got treated from... It could be done this time as well. Hope he gets well soon, be healthy again.

All the advances in science and cancer treatment, I hope they could be of aid already

abual3bed1

SPORT: Tito was in the hospital yesterday for the routine check-up, but it lasted longer than usual (some say he stayed there for 3 hours) and that when he learned the news about his condition.

Doobs

The Messiah
News about the club looking for a replacement means he might never return to the bench, atleast not till the end of the season.

Official statement is expected with 3 hours. Tito wants to talk to the players first.

I wouldn't make clams like that without official statements. Just saying.

ratburger

Pep would seem like the obvious replacement and I doubt he would refuse if the club asked. It would cause the club the least issues later on too, since Pep would be fine with a temporary assignment. If Barca brings in Luis Enrique or someone else, what happens if Tito recovers? Does he get his job back? I think Pep would be happy to step aside in the summer, whether it be for Tito or another permanent replacement.

Don't think Pep will take over until January however, since I doubt the club would ask him to abandon his family over Christmas since AFAIK, he's still in New York.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
I can't believe there's so much talk about finding the replacement and stuff... It's such a shocking news.

I don't think the club themselves are yet into it tbh...

abual3bed1

José Manuel Pinto ‏@13_Pinto
Desconozco la noticia y veracidad de los comentarios y publicaciones que se están realizando sobre Tito.

José Manuel Pinto @ 13_Pinto
Not know the veracity of news and comments and posts being made on Tito.

F

Flavia

@13_Pinto
Desconozco la noticia y veracidad de los comentarios y publicaciones que se están realizando sobre Tito.

Pinto saying he's unware if what is being published about Tito is true.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Tw Pinto: "I don't know anything about the news and the truthfulness of the comments that are being made about Tito."

Home of Barca Fans