Francesc "Tito" Vilanova

JamDav1982

When did he get a real chance? only one time if i remember right.

Which annoys me the most is that even if we sold Thiago we could have made so much more money out of him. Around 40k i guess this is just so bad management.

Oh right sorry I thought the post meant that he played well during big games in second half of season.

Something I read on Sport.es site and no idea how true - a season ticket holder claimed that those moaning about Thiago leaving were not the ones who went to the games. Claiming that he was not that highly thought of due to the way he gave away the ball in dangerous areas and was lazy did not close down as much. To the extent that he was whistled in some of the home games and taken off by Tito.

I cannot remember that ever happening at all.

F

Flavia

There are 25 players on the squad right now, but with Afellay, Cuenca and Jds on it. So I'm getting pretty sure the squad will have 23 players, adding a cb to it and taking out those 3.

impeh

Hi, its me..

Vilanova: "New assistant Rubi? I already wanted him there last year. I know him well, he'll help us to analyze the opponents.

Vilanova: "It's not true I only asked for Thiago Silva. I like him, but if he doesn't come, there are other options. We need a centre back.

Zubizarreta (sports director): "For Thiago, we've received 22M fixed, 2M incentives, and 1M to play a friendly game against Bayern

I

instinct

Vilanova: "New assistant Rubi? I already wanted him there last year. I know him well, he'll help us to analyze the opponents.

Vilanova: "It's not true I only asked for Thiago Silva. I like him, but if he doesn't come, there are other options. We need a centre back.

Zubizarreta (sports director): "For Thiago, we've received 22M fixed, 2M incentives, and 1M to play a friendly game against Bayern

Good, now we have to eliminate Mathieu and Rami :tito:

Meitux

Vilanova: "Messi and Neymar are two great players, they'll make us enjoy. There won't be any problem, they don't play the same position."

:facepalm: Seriously Tito?it matters how you will use Neymar...not just like another winger who passes back and tries to find Messi always

impeh

Hi, its me..
hopefully he'll say something about cesc and end that speculation.

edit;

Zubizarreta rules out signing anyone else up front this summer.

Vilanova: "Cesc has received offers from other clubs. I talked with him and he told me he wants to stay. His dream is to triumph here."

Zubizarreta (director): "We're not counting as much on the academy? Thiago left and Sergi Roberto takes his place, think it says enough.

Last edited:

Ursegor

World Champion
Vilanova: "The idea for the rest of the transfer window is that we sign another centre back and that Dos Santos and Afellay leave on loan."

Vilanova: "Bartra has to work hard to get more playing time, he has to win us over on training."

Not blabbering around, straight to the point. :worthy:

I

instinct

14783_10151869660364305_94142048_n.jpg

Guys...It begins again!! VISCA BARCA!! :D

Barcilliant

Well at least he said Thiago wasn't good enough. Thiago Silva aint coming but we're still in the hunt for a cb.

Tito didn't look good. His left eye looked off or has it always been that way.

45 million and I would have sold Cesc to Utd in a heartbeat. He simply does not fit our style.

impeh

Hi, its me..
Vilanova: "Thiago said he wants to leave, it's his wish. Cesc on the other hand said he wants to triumph here. You want players like that"

Puyol the wall

sent-up-the-bomb
Vilanova: "The idea for the rest of the transfer window is that we sign another centre back and that Dos Santos and Afellay leave on loan."

Vilanova: "Bartra has to work hard to get more playing time, he has to win us over on training."

Not blabbering around, straight to the point. :worthy:

much better

JamDav1982

i'd like someone to ask him why he only played thiago for more than 30 minutes 15 times last season

Probably because for large parts he was the fourth best CM behind Cesc, Xavi and Iniesta and did not stop making risky decisions on the park.

Some people are seriously over rating how good Thiago was last season.

Home of Barca Fans