Francesc "Tito" Vilanova

JamDav1982

Just seeing the scoreline of the matches doesnt tell us how badly Barca/Messi FC played in the big matches. Tito's was nowhere near as good, dominant or enjoyable to watch a sPep's team

We didnt dominate in the midfield like the Pep-era team. Only in the Milan game we showed the class of Pep-era teams.
Struggling to create chances and just passing around the midfield with no urgency or penetration
Struggling to finish thanks to Pedro/Alexis
We were too easily caught on the counter and a horrible defence thanks to Pique/Alves
Very weak/non existent wingplay. Pedro/Alexis prefer to pass to Messi in awe even when they are 1 feet in front of the goal and Alves keeps nailing the fans with his crosses

Well if Peps team had all that why did they lose the league to Madrid last season and get knocked out the CL by Chelsea?

The dominant Pep team was gone before Tito took over.

oz187

Milan was a horrible defeat when we consider the fact that it was against a poor Milan side and we barely created any chances.
Considering it's Barcelona, the quality of the Milan side in question and how we later won 4-0, it is pretty horrible.

All of this is irrelevent. 0-2 was a reasonable reflection of the game, losing by two goals is a bad defeat, not horrible. Get dismantled and lose by three or four goals, that is what is horrible.

Bivin

Cant blame everything on Tito too. Our Forwards were very poor except for our goal machine. What is Alexis Playing. He should stop copying Pedro and play as a man He is. Thats why We brought him in first place. Yeah i agree pique and alves were very poor.

JamDav1982

PSG's goals were lucky but they created plenty of chances against us. We didn't play well at all in the away game against them. And, as I've already said, the Madrid game was against an injury-ravaged side. So it was 2/3 big games we played well in.

But ok, let's say we played well in 5 big games. That still does not make up for being humiliated in 4. And it should have been 5 (Second leg of the Super Cup against Madrid)

+1

You still persist with this injury ravaged Madrid team rubbish when it has been shown they missed three players from the starting line up and even Casillas being out the team made no difference to them against Barca, if anything they looked better.

That game is still a big game regardless of how you look at it.

Of course PSG created chances thats beyond the point. But so did Barcelona and they took theirs fair and square while PSG needed the ref to help them.

Meitux

Just seeing the scoreline of the matches doesnt tell us how badly Barca/Messi FC played in the big matches. Tito's was nowhere near as good, dominant or enjoyable to watch a sPep's team

We didnt dominate in the midfield like the Pep-era team. Only in the Milan game we showed the class of Pep-era teams.
Struggling to create chances and just passing around the midfield with no urgency or penetration
Struggling to finish thanks to Pedro/Alexis
We were too easily caught on the counter and a horrible defence thanks to Pique/Alves
Very weak/non existent wingplay. Pedro/Alexis prefer to pass to Messi in awe even when they are 1 feet in front of the goal and Alves keeps nailing the fans with his crosses. those trying to score were benched(Tello/Villa)
Complete breakdown of the team without Messi
Thats pretty much it

Cule4life

The Culest
All of this is irrelevent. 0-2 was a reasonable reflection of the game, losing by two goals is a bad defeat, not horrible. Get dismantled and lose by three or four goals, that is what is horrible.

Go watch the game and how Barca were pathetic and didnt create a single good chance. If that isnt horrible i dont know what is

Bivin

Yeah. True. The only game i thought we were helpless was that Bayern Defeat. :( Rest of the games was ok. except for tito lack of tactics. H doesn't have a plan b like pep. same line up every time. I really get pissed off seeing the game were are losing and needed some fresh legs. He makes substitutions at 75-80th minutes

mac10

Cant blame everything on Tito too. Our Forwards were very poor except for our goal machine. What is Alexis Playing. He should stop copying Pedro and play as a man He is. Thats why We brought him in first place. Yeah i agree pique and alves were very poor.

why not there's a few on here that blame him for everything my mrs was involved in a car crash last week some guy ran into the back of her but hey we didn't blame him cos it was titos fault!!

Cule4life

The Culest
Well if Peps team had all that why did they lose the league to Madrid last season and get knocked out the CL by Chelsea?

The dominant Pep team was gone before Tito took over.

Madrid were in superb form last season but still we chased them down till the end. Against Chelsea Cesc/Alexis forgot their scoring boots at home. But we dominated in the midfield, pressed like crazy and created lots of chances. Tito's Barca just passes around the ball in the midfield, doesnt press and gets killed on the counter

Cule4life

The Culest
why not there's a few on here that blame him for everything my mrs was involved in a car crash last week some guy ran into the back of her but hey we didn't blame him cos it was titos fault!!

I guess we should also blame Tito for your stupid rants

JamDav1982

Madrid were in superb form last season but still we chased them down till the end. Against Chelsea Cesc/Alexis forgot their scoring boots at home. But we dominated in the midfield, pressed like crazy and created lots of chances. Tito's Barca just passes around the ball in the midfield, doesnt press and gets killed on the counter

Madrid were in great form last season but Barcelona were in poorer form in the league than this year - therefor they never won it as they were not good enough to win it.

Madrid were better and Barcelona were poorer last year in the league. That can really be challenged surely!!

Against Chelsea you blaim Cesc and Alexis - by the way Messi was as big a culprit. Yet you above you blame Tito for ALexis and Pedro not being able to finish. So that makes no sense.

Barcelona this season getting killed on the counter was already happening last season against Madrid in particular towards the end and even against Chelsea when they dominated the conceded three goals on the counter.

You are choosing to blame Tito for things that were already happening under Pep.

Home of Barca Fans