Florentino Perez

Messi983

[MENTION=20930]Messi983[/MENTION]
What do you mean? Lad didn't know the comments were from 2006 and had nothing to do with ESL at the time he said this stuff.

Whether they are being leaked (though I also read they were originally leaked 5 years ago, just nobody cared) because of his current ESL stance is a different story. May be true. El Confidencial had it in for him for some time apparently.

I know comments are 15 years old so didn't have anything to do with ESL. But being leaked now it could have, at least in Florentino's mind.

Morten

well, he's right. if only more people around this sport would speak truthfully, without the fake politically correctness lurking over their heads.

In reality, Perez is the idiot here.
He should be happy that someone saved his miserable league record a bit, Ronaldo and Mourinho were both key for the 2012 title.

El Gato

Villarato!
Lmao give it a day and there'll be a tape of him doing something racist towards Lass, Danilo or some other player. Not long till his Donald Sterling moment

In all honesty, he can say whatever he likes. All this is intended to do is hurt his credibility so that nobody takes him seriously in a business endeavour

El Gato

Villarato!
Thing is, none of this is much of a problem in of itself, he's allowed to have his opinion and some stuff he said about Coentrao or even Cristiano I could agree with. He'll be scrutinised for it and it's a poor look for him as a boss. But he's entitled to it. Which is why his position won't likely be threatened far as fans and popular opinion goes.

What makes it hilarious is that he puts himself in a position of a man who apparently knows something about tactics, football and judging talent. This guy doesn't know squat about sport, but is so deluded to think he belongs in the dressing room. No wonder he gets so pissed when 'his' boys get benched.

Home of Barca Fans