Florentino Perez

Porque

Did anything leak about Guti transexual girlfriend?

I imagine they could get Perez with that.

Nowadays you have to have had a transexual girlfriend just to be accepted.

El Gato

Villarato!
TBH if this doesn't pick up speed to make him Donald Sterling 2.0 somehow, people will actually be taking his side more and more. He's not saying anything any fan after a couple of beers wouldn't and further leaks will achieve an opposite to desired effect.

Birdy

I am loving every bit that comes out of uncle Flo's mouth

Florentino Perez (2012, leaked): "Ozil came at 21 years old, with a girlfriend, but he quickly discovered Madrid, and changed his lifestyle. He told his girlfriend to f*ck off and replaced her with an Italian model. He used to take his private jet, f*ck her, and return."

EDIT:
(part 2)
"When Ozil came to Madrid, he replaced his girlfriend with a model from Milan, until Mourinho told him that that model was f*cked by the entire Inter and AC Milan squads, and the technical staffs of both teams as well (laughs.)"

Last edited:

serghei

Florentino Perez (2012, leaked): "Ozil came at 21 years old, with a girlfriend, but he quickly discovered Madrid, and changed his lifestyle. He told his girlfriend to f*ck off and replaced her with an Italian model. He used to take his private jet, f*ck her, and return."

:lol:

Best leaks ever. Keep 'em coming.

"When Ozil came to Madrid, he replaced his girlfriend with a model from Milan, until Mourinho told him that that model was f*cked by the entire Inter and AC Milan squads, and the technical staffs of both teams as well (laughs.)"

:rofl1: Aida Yespica.

Last edited:

FinBarcelonafan

EDIT:
(part 2)

Hahaha. These are golden..

Home of Barca Fans