Fiorentina

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Fiorentina has beautiful jerseys, I have this one, it's a shame it has a hole it in :(
Any body remember that guy, who supported like 10 clubs, including four in Italy(the figure which includes in itself Roma AND Lazio)? He always had fights with that Utd fanboy, Canto I suppose

Yugo, you support City... Am I right?

Yugo Count Dante

Any body remember that guy, who supported like 10 clubs, including four in Italy(the figure which includes in itself Roma AND Lazio)? He always had fights with that Utd fanboy, Canto I suppose

Yugo, you support City... Am I right?
No, but I do follow their games because I support some of their players (Dzeko being one of my fav players) and I like their players in general. I usualy buy their NT jerseys, but in the case of Jovetic it's hard to find one since Montenegro has a kit that is not widely available. And I liked the look of the jersey :)

In the case of Dzeko I have two NT jerseys :)

Last edited:

Yugo Count Dante

0.jpg

576600_10150838052826399_42695526398_12210446_1232520326_n.jpg

Last edited:

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
http://www.football-italia.net/18413/rossi-explains-ljajic-reaction

Rossi apologies to Fiorentina fans and explains his actions.

Sounds like Ljajic did indeed insult his family.

Really I can't believe this had to happen to us. What a nightmare this year has been. I'll miss Rossi more than Ljajic.

“I’ve always said that Coaches and players come and go, but the colours remain.”

Fiorentina has beautiful jerseys, I have this one, it's a shame it has a hole it in :(

4640705347_1b5377fe98_o.jpg

I have the same Jovetic jersey, no holes but some of the fabric is getting weak.

Last edited:

Ataraxia

Even if he did insult his family, it seems he only did it after getting attacked for the first time. Delio Rossi just simply lost it, that's it. He can make excuses and all but he wanted a fight from the beginning.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
SAFETY!

Even if he did insult his family, it seems he only did it after getting attacked for the first time. Delio Rossi just simply lost it, that's it. He can make excuses and all but he wanted a fight from the beginning.

Wanted a fight from the beginning? Supposedly Ljajic was basically goading him into it.
http://www.football-italia.net/18458/rossi-reveals-what-ljajic-said
Once again this doesn't make it okay but Rossi has never done anything close to this before, and this is a man who worked for Zamperini.

Ataraxia

well he didn't have the guts to do anything against Zamparini and now he acts tough on a spoiled kid. As I said, even Rossi said that at first Ljajic mocked him saying something criticizing his decision, not about his family, rossi went angry and approached wanting to hit him and he does get a hit, and then ljajic must have said something about his family, and rossi went full fledged wrestling.

Yugo Count Dante

HAHAHAHAH

“He told me to ‘go back in your mother’s ****’

this is such a common thing in Balkan and translated it sound wrong, but in reality it's a way to say piss off really.

I personaly never use it but some people are addicted to saying that and judging from this context it was not even a surprise he said that.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Well it being such popular slang is how Rossi knew what he meant. In fact someone on this forum I think once got banned for saying that. :lol:

Still, you don't mess with an Italian's mother. Especially when their mother just passed away.

Yugo Count Dante

Well it being such popular slang is how Rossi knew what he meant. In fact someone on this forum I think once got banned for saying that. :lol:

Still, you don't mess with an Italian's mother. Especially when their mother just passed away.
I think it's a unique type of swearing (at least I haven't heard something like this). Perhaps the 'La concha de mi madre' comes the closest to it?

But it does sounds weird when it is translated, but I know the context. The fact it's a widespread thing doesn't make it something acceptable, I for example NEVER say that and probably never will.

But now that I know what he said, I know his intentions were not to insult his family, many people say this 'u p*cku materinu' which is 'in mothers *****' as in general. So it's not a big deal really to those who know the context.

adem_ljajic_990654040.jpg

104463150_display_image.jpg

Last edited:

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Supposed Gabriele Oriali is set to be the next sporting director of Fiorentina. Would make sense because he ended his career with us.

Bring on the forged passports!

Home of Barca Fans