FIFA U20 World Cup

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Ghana pressured really well but Spain should've had some better finishes from Suarez and Deulofeu.

Oliver is having a great game playing some wonder-passes

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
Oliver Torres continues to impress me. Accurate passer, doesn't try any fancy bullsh*t, always seems to make the right decision, only attempts a long-ball when it's necessary, retains possession of the ball rather easily, etc. etc.

He would fit perfectly with our club.

I am so excited watching Deulofeu play.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Oliver Torres continues to impress me. Accurate passer, doesn't try any fancy bullsh*t, always seems to make the right decision, only attempts a long-ball when it's necessary, retains possession of the ball rather easily, etc. etc.

He would fit perfectly with our club.

I am so excited watching Deulofeu play.

He doesn't try too much fancy bullshit but he is a very technically skilled player with vision for options that no one else can see. Every once in a while you'd see a little glimpse of his massive untapped technical ability with a beautiful turn, a mazy run, or a flair pass. He has a lot of hidden talents, kind of like Busquets (although he mirrors Xavi in style).

DavidVillano1

Torres was very lucky not to give away a goal against France, horrible attempt at a pass which resulted in a very good save from the keeper. Paco scored the only goal so far, 1-0 HT.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
He's more box to box and energetic than Xavi. You'll see him in between the CB's collecting the ball, on the flanks linking up with the wingers, and even at the edge of the box ready to play one-two's. He'll get more refined and secure as he ages and is destined to be a phenomenal player.

As much as he would be a boss Barca signing, I want him to stay at Atletico.

Home of Barca Fans