Fernando Torres Vs David Villa

Barcafan 2304

I wont XMG. I have always liked Torres, when on form I think he is right up there with anyone in the world including Villa but I doubt if he can recover from such an injury nightmare he has had and as a consequence, paying millions for him would be a gamble I would not like to see my team make

XaviMessiGirl

Yeah, I've thrown out all hopes about him ever coming to Barca, at least for the time being. Liverpool is definitely the best place for him to be right now, it will show if his injuries are lasting or if he returns to the same form he used to be. I sincerely hope the latter.

Barcafan 2304

Honestly, I cant see Torres at any other English club, think he has to much respect/love for Liverpool

I'll take that back actually. If he does leave Liverpool, he will want to stay in one of the top leagues. If Barca dont want him, and he wont play for Real, another EPL club might be the only option

tk_TommyKim

Torres gets injured often and is inconsistent. He's obviously better in air than Villa, but Villa's movement off the ball is so much experienced (obviously). Villa is better for teams who play without natural wingers (like Barcelona) while Torres should be better for teams who play with true wingers.

Home of Barca Fans