FC Internazionale Milano

Trickykid

If this match is anything to go by, they aren't going to challenge Juve, not even close. RM are dominating them in every single area, which of course also could be attributed to the fact that Los Merengues are playing very well. Inter are looking rather horrible, though, that's certain.

Handanovic has been great, though.

Chainsaw

Killahead
If this match is anything to go by, they aren't going to challenge Juve, not even close. RM are dominating them in every single area, which of course also could be attributed to the fact that Los Merengues are playing very well. Inter are looking rather horrible, though, that's certain.

Palacio, Ranocchia, Juan Jesus and Brozovic needs to be replaced in the starting line-up. One good match once in a while ain't gonna cut it if Inter's gonna aim for a CL spot. Fucking Guarin needs to fuck off as well. Can't stand that bloody bonehead!

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism

It means nothing, we beat & dominated Madrid back in December when they were on there 23 win streak, 4-1 with pippo :lol: finished 10th

Beast

The Observer
Really liked the movement upfront they did well to create chances as well as Samir he did great to keep the scoreline just 3-0 could have been a lot heavier ..Kondogbia is awesome but needs support

Inter weakness at the back and midfield need to have a defined role ... Mancini isn't the best of managers but if Simeone decided to take his shot at his old club with the current squad he can do a lot of damage

Chainsaw

Killahead
Ivan Perisic is on his way to Milano for his medical before joining Inter.

I don't know anything about this guy. Can some people who have watched him enough inform me a bit about him?

XaviMessiGirl

CR-fTceUcAEMIZb.png

[MENTION=2]Bojan[/MENTION], can you tell me anything about those players listed on the right? The only one I'm familiar with is Vrsaljko.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Balić and Vlašić are Hajduk Split young pearls. Would hate to see our league lose them this soon. Same goes for young Ćorić from Dinamo. He reminds me a lot of Halilović, only plays more centrally.
Pjaca is a forward-winger who recently played for Croatia too. Of those 4 he's the most experienced but I don't like him as much.

I haven't been watching HNL that much this season, sorry for lack of info.

Maybe [MENTION=12202]Stric[/MENTION] [MENTION=16775]dakt[/MENTION] and @BBZ880 could know more

dakt

Well, I'm not great follower of HNL either, but I do have my eyes on Coric and Pjaca. Coric seems like a yet another promising midfielder from Croatia, while Pjaca seems like great forward after a long time for our NT. I like both of them.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Really liked the movement upfront they did well to create chances as well as Samir he did great to keep the scoreline just 3-0 could have been a lot heavier ..Kondogbia is awesome but needs support

Inter weakness at the back and midfield need to have a defined role ... Mancini isn't the best of managers but if Simeone decided to take his shot at his old club with the current squad he can do a lot of damage

The Serie A title is so freakin hot right now at the top with Roma 2 points ahead of 3 teams and 5 points of another 2. Six teams are at the top separated by 5 points. Mancini is going to need to get his team to stop his stupid draws and convert those into wins if he wants to win Serie A, which he can, but a little more umph is required, and balance.

Simeone will struggle with this team as I don't see them as fit as Atletico but 2-3 more good signings and this team could really be number 1 contender if Juventus continue on their awkward path.

Beast

The Observer
Simeone ? he would win Serie A several years with this squad.. he love them those 252135123651236126 CM's
He will just get a striker and roll the league

Chainsaw

Killahead
[tw]<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Suning's purchase of F.C. Internazionale Milano will be made official on Monday <a href="https://t.co/qKunp5dDdL">https://t.co/qKunp5dDdL</a></p>— SempreInter (@SempreIntercom) <a href="https://twitter.com/SempreIntercom/status/738770926561562624">June 3, 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>[/tw]

Chainsaw

Killahead
The Chinese era of Inter is on the horizon and will begin on Monday with an official press conference regarding the takeover scheduled. The Inter hierarchy are in China discussing the final details of the deal currently, Gazzetta dello Sport report and give details of the sale:

“Massimo Moratti will sell his 29.5% of shares and will be exiting Inter after 21 years, whilst Thohir will reduce his shares from 70% to 30%. Further on, in a couple of months, the Chinese group should buy the remaining 30% to reach the total 100% who will get back all the investments Thohir made in the club (75 million in November 2013 and 108 million in June 2015).” Suning valued Inter around 500 million Euro.

Source: Gazzetta dello Sport

Home of Barca Fans