FC Barcelona tickets: questions and info

denisbence

Barca is playing the CL matches on Tuesday 21st October and on Wednesday 5th November.
What can I expect for the league match on weekend of 1st or 2nd Nov? Is it more possible for the match to be on Saturday or Sunday?

Thanks

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Barca is playing the CL matches on Tuesday 21st October and on Wednesday 5th November.
What can I expect for the league match on weekend of 1st or 2nd Nov? Is it more possible for the match to be on Saturday or Sunday?

Thanks

If I had to guess I would say the Saturday.

Kerrybai

Iv'e finally decided to attend a game, I don't know why I've put it off for so long considering the flight is just 90 euro ( God bless Ryanair ). Any advice on the best seats? I'm thinking of going to the Espanyol game as the atmosphere should be top notch.

I was also looking into going to an away match... most teams we visit don't sell out their stadiums so I figure it could be a cheaper way of getting a good seat and getting up close to the players.

Any good websites for buying tickets from other clubs? The club websites are often useless.

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Iv'e finally decided to attend a game, I don't know why I've put it off for so long considering the flight is just 90 euro ( God bless Ryanair ). Any advice on the best seats? I'm thinking of going to the Espanyol game as the atmosphere should be top notch.

I was also looking into going to an away match... most teams we visit don't sell out their stadiums so I figure it could be a cheaper way of getting a good seat and getting up close to the players.

Only 90 euro to fly from Ireland to Barcelona? How I envy you Kerry! If I were you I would be in Barcelona every other weekend to catch a game! :p

I'd say the best seats are probably in the Tribuna section...

Kerrybai

Only 90 euro to fly from Ireland to Barcelona? How I envy you Kerry! If I were you I would be in Barcelona every other weekend to catch a game! :p

I'd say the best seats are probably in the Tribuna section...

I don't know why I have put it off so long, 100 euro flight, 100 euro ticket, cheap hostel, cheap food and drink

Is their a view from seat option on the website? I can't seem to find it. Most stadium sites offer the feature.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I don't know why I have put it off so long, 100 euro flight, 100 euro ticket, cheap hostel, cheap food and drink

Is their a view from seat option on the website? I can't seem to find it. Most stadium sites offer the feature.

I didn't find it either, I don't think such a feature exists on our official site.

raedkuwait

Hi guys, i have a question, i am planning to attend the classico match on October in Madrid
my wife and 2 boys, one 11 one 7, we all are barca fans, my question is, is it dangerous
to set among real Madrid fan?? and what if we show any support for barca during the match
is that dangerous?!
Thank you

B

barcaforca

Guys, is the official ticket purchasing website not working at the moment? I've been trying to buy tickets the whole day but always get the 'Order timed out' when I try to process payment. Just wondering if anyone else is running into the same issue.

Grego

I'm searching 2 tickets for the match Ajax - FCB. Two tickets next to eachother for the Barcafans. Anyone?

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Guys, is the official ticket purchasing website not working at the moment? I've been trying to buy tickets the whole day but always get the 'Order timed out' when I try to process payment. Just wondering if anyone else is running into the same issue.

Use Ticketmaster.es instead.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Hi guys, i have a question, i am planning to attend the classico match on October in Madrid
my wife and 2 boys, one 11 one 7, we all are barca fans, my question is, is it dangerous
to set among real Madrid fan?? and what if we show any support for barca during the match
is that dangerous?!
Thank you

I'd say you guys should be fine. Most people are sane.

XaviMessiGirl

Well, I honestly wouldn't openly support Barca in Madrid unless you're sitting in the away section. Probably nothing would happen other than maybe insults but if you're worried about your kids then it's better to be safe.

Home of Barca Fans