FC Barcelona tickets: questions and info

denisbence

Hi, do u think this will also be the case for FC Barcelona - Celta de Vigo game on 2nd of November, cause i cant find 4 seats together now.

I am also going on that match, if it gets confirmed for 2nd November and not 1st.
But I think it is strange that there are only around 1500 tickets available at the moment...

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Hello friends, Please help me to buy barcelona vs elbar tickets. I tried to buy through barcelona website. but in the end, its always saying "Failure in process, check your data and try again. If the problem persists contact your bank."
My card is valid and working properly. but its not working in Barca site.
Please help me
thanks in advance

I had the exact same problem, our official site sucks in this regard. I ended up buying the tickets from Ticketmaster.es, you can do the same. It totally works, the price is e same, just that you have to go pick up the tickets instead of printing your own.

star4life

I had the exact same problem, our official site sucks in this regard. I ended up buying the tickets from Ticketmaster.es, you can do the same. It totally works, the price is e same, just that you have to go pick up the tickets instead of printing your own.

I have the same problem however it looks like ticketmaster doesn't offer VIP tickets....the seat I am trying to buy is a VIP ticket, do you know if ticketmaster does offer these seats? thanks!

jegadeesh

Hi my friend, The problem is same with tickermaster.es also. I already sent an email to my bank. I hope they can help me int his regard. I really would like to watch one match at Camp Nou. If you know any other possibilities, please let me know. Thanks in advance

AzaR

Just saw that tickets for el clasico went on sale to non season ticket holders today and sold out. Wasn't even aware :(

Bucky

Penya Member
Just saw that tickets for el clasico went on sale to non season ticket holders today and sold out. Wasn't even aware :(

=O

I can imagine lol that's mad.

Got a question about the Champions League games (this thread is really long and I think it was mentioned but I'm short on time to dig around, so please forgive me), allocation for away games obviously depends on how many the opposition give to us, but how do they work? i.e. who gets them first, is it season ticket holders? Is there any chance we can grab some IF they go on general sale?

For instance, last season when we played Man City, before I even got a chance they were sold out, was so bummed I missed out and definitely wouldn't have considered sitting with the "Citeh" fans, or any opposition fans for that matter even if there were tickets available.

Thanks in advance.

maka

Hi.One ticket for sale - Fc Barcelona against Real Madrid on Camp Nou 22/23 on march.If anyone interesting let me know.Thanks.

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
=O

I can imagine lol that's mad.

Got a question about the Champions League games (this thread is really long and I think it was mentioned but I'm short on time to dig around, so please forgive me), allocation for away games obviously depends on how many the opposition give to us, but how do they work? i.e. who gets them first, is it season ticket holders? Is there any chance we can grab some IF they go on general sale?

For instance, last season when we played Man City, before I even got a chance they were sold out, was so bummed I missed out and definitely wouldn't have considered sitting with the "Citeh" fans, or any opposition fans for that matter even if there were tickets available.

Thanks in advance.

Members get them first.

Bucky

Penya Member
Cheers pacp, so basically there's no chance and would have to stay very quiet in the opposing teams seating if you do manage to get a ticket.

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Cheers pacp, so basically there's no chance and would have to stay very quiet in the opposing teams seating if you do manage to get a ticket.

I don't think its possible through the official channels. No idea about unofficially though.:mathieu:

moreino

Today's news:
http://www.fcbarcelona.com/football/first-team/detail/article/paris-tickets-on-sale-from-monday-15

"From Monday September 15 at 10.00 AM CET until Tuesday 16 at 7.00 PM CET, the club website at www.fcbarcelona.com will be available for applications for tickets for the second game of the Champions League group stage away to Paris Saint-Germain to be played in the French capital from Tuesday September 30.

The process is only open to members, and involves filling in a form that will be available in the ‘Members’ section of the website, Members may only apply for one ticket each but up to four may take part in the same application in order to be able to travel together.

FC Barcelona has 2,200 seats in the Parc des Princes for sale to its supporters at a single price per unit of 55 euros. As usual, 85% of the tickets will go to members (1,496) and supporters clubs (374). The remaining 15% (330) will be used for sporting and institutional commitments, as well as sponsors.

All applications will be dealt with after the end of the established period. If there are more applications than available tickets, on Wednesday September 17 there will be a draw before a notary from among all of the applicant members. Between September 17 and 18, the club shall make an announcement to the winning members, who will be able to collect their tickets from the 22nd to 23rd, from 9.00 AM CET to 5.00 PM CET from the Camp Nou tickets offices at Access 15."

Home of Barca Fans