Fc Barcelona jersey 2010-2011

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Man i really really want it to be the one on the left but yea its not, bc like she said the one on the right it slightly in the pic of the leaked atletico jersey.... but man that left one is SIIIIICK it would look so dang sexy with 7 Villa on it

:lol:

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
wait arent you a girl? sorry i didnt know what other pro-noun to put there...

edit i guess i couldhave said ryan.. lol sorry my bad

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Haven`t you already committed the sin about this before ? confusing members over sex ? Remembering Zanela...:lol: jaja xD

aren`t u a nurse @ the first place ? :p

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
yes i dont know what to beleive anymore

and im not a nurse for the zillionth time not a nurse not a nurse

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Clubs and companies like Nike must lose out on alot of money if that were to happen. The only club I remember staying with the same kit for more than one season in recent times was Manchester United (I think). Last season and the season before that, I think they had the same shirt.

Aasim

Bumbleman
I think its gonna be the one on the right but i dont like it. Maybe it will grow on me and it will probably look great on the players, its just that the one on the left is razor cool.

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
And it doesn't really fit in with the overall design of Nike kit's for next year.

It actually looks a lot like an Adidas template:
torres-spain-07-09-home-shirt.jpg

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
I actually love the one on the right. It's clean, simple and stylish, whereas the one on the left looks a bit too sharp and edgy for my liking.

Aasim

Bumbleman
The one on the right looks great if it wasnt next to the one on the left.

The one on the right reminds me of the 50s kit:
4006m.jpg

PaulFCB

Banned
They might actually not have chosen the shirt for next year.
From the pictures, the first one seems similar to the 2004-05 but with more stripes, so a combination of the 2004-05 and the 2005-06 while the second is pretty much OK but I simply don't like the collar.

BTW, the home kit from this year is no where around the official site, maybe they can put a few more on sale cause I didn't buy it and I can't let my collection incomplete!

I

ii_Am_LeO_MeSSi

The one on the right looks like they just added a collar to be honest

Home of Barca Fans