Fc Barcelona jersey 2010-2011

G

Gold Member

when did last years come out?? I hope to get Villa on the back of the new one! :D

S

safehandz

Barca 2010/11 Kit

Can anyone confirm if this is a draft of next seasons kit?

29797389718196441704761.jpg

if this is true...hopefully it remains as a draft and never sees the light of day again.

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Not confirmed mate ! I have seen different variations in other places too , so really its confusing , we need to wait !

S

Steve

i love the bright barca shirts (esp the older bright yellow shirt) and last years blue is still my favourite. Im going to be in barca this week but dont want to buy the away shirt if its going to be changed in a couple of months :/

C

circassian

I love the secound shirt that was light blue one , which they use to have it at 2005-2006 i guess

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
Whoa, whoa. What? I see 2 home kits there, both official looking. The first slightly more so though.

Aasim

Bumbleman
I prefer the one on the left. It looks more sharp and modern if you get me. Imagine it without the CWC badge and the unicef..JIZZ.

Second is more retro and simple.

Both are nice in their own way.

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
The right one is the same one which was after atletico jersey but the pic didn`t cover BARCA jersey , so it looks like that ......

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
Man i really really want it to be the one on the left but yea its not, bc like she said the one on the right it slightly in the pic of the leaked atletico jersey.... but man that left one is SIIIIICK it would look so dang sexy with 7 Villa on it

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Man i really really want it to be the one on the left but yea its not, bc like she said the one on the right it slightly in the pic of the leaked atletico jersey.... but man that left one is SIIIIICK it would look so dang sexy with 7 Villa on it

que ? I see you putting me in a different section my man .... ??? :p

Home of Barca Fans