FC Barcelona Finances

Devils

Without Messi in the squad, the wage bill covers 90% of the club's expenses. It's a ruined company (via @LluisMascaro)

We've moved from 110% to 90%

Lollll

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
95%, Laporta himself said it.

Not ruined by any means. These "journos" play up sentimentalism just to get views.

Devils

Rumors that Inter Milan are heading towards liquidation because of their financial situation.

Barca are next.

:wow:

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Rumors that Inter Milan are heading towards liquidation because of their financial situation.

Barca are next.

:wow:

We need to get all players to lower their wages - especially Cou and Greas, but probably all higher earners - NOW!

jamrock

How is that even possible, we had the highest revenues in all of football before the pandemic,thanks to bartomeu, inter were at like 14th.

With those revenues liquidation should be impossible.

But seriously though that's unlikely,even if our books have been cooked over the years.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Espai is a must and I think we already invested some money on it.

Yes, only 150m or so so far, which saw us completing the construction of Johan Cruyff Stadium, among other minor stuff. However the bulk of the project (the renovation of Camp Nou, the new Palau and revamping the whole area adjacent to Camp Nou in Les Corts) is yet to be carried out, which will cost us between 800m or 1 billion I read, as every time it is mentioned the estimate goes up. :p

FinBarcelonafan

Yes, only 150m or so so far, which saw us completing the construction of Johan Cruyff Stadium, among other minor stuff. However the bulk of the project (the renovation of Camp Nou, the new Palau and revamping the whole area adjacent to Camp Nou in Les Corts) is yet to be carried out, which will cost us between 800m or 1 billion I read, as every time it is mentioned the estimate goes up. :p

Jeez so Bartos 600mil nowhere near the truth.

I remember it starting at 600mil.

MTL_Barca

Wouldn't be a proper big scale construction project if the cost didn't go up like 500% from the initial announcement :lol:

Home of Barca Fans