FC Barcelona B

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Godswill is absolutely not a CB. He's a RB, and fits the position perfectly. Unfortunately, he has an injury that might have him out for the first part of the season.

As far as CBs go, Rodri Tarin and Quinitilia are both very impressive and should be getting promoted.

I hope both the twins, Rodri and Xavi, fulfill their potential because they make a great pairing in central defense.

kozza

Godswill and Campins both looked good for the Juvenil A. We've lost too many midfielders and only promoted one and bought another to avoid bringing reinforcements.
For Campins, I have actually totally forgotten about his existence, what kind of injury made him out for one year ? Don't know if he can find his best level again and become first team material.
This article suggests That Kaptoum will be promoted :) good news
As of now, Barca B has 4 RBs: Patric, Campins, Juste, Godswill. Even though both Campins and Juste just returned from a major injury, it's going to be difficult to accomodate all of them, let alone buy another one. Unless you're talking about the first team with rumours of Aurier/Darmian etc.
With Alves who could stay another year, maybe buying Manquillo from Atletico (on whom we have a first option) is the best thing to do, he has an incredible activity in attack but needs some adjustments in his defensive actions, he can be the next big thing though.
For Godswill I found him not good enough.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
For Campins, I have actually totally forgotten about his existence, what kind of injury made him out for one year ? Don't know if he can find his best level again and become first team material.
This article suggests That Kaptoum will be promoted :) good news

Campins tore his ACL I think. And yes Kaptoum will get promoted. Godswill did fine as captain of Juvenil A last year. Question is will he get back to form for Barca B after his knee injury or not.

F

Flavia

@Youngcules: Eusebio confirms 6 Juvenil A players to be promoted to Barca B next season: Ondoa @Suarez1Jose @Godswill8, @maaxirolon @Munirhaddadi Adama.

@Youngcules: Kaptoum starts the preseason with Barca B after which a decision will be taken on promotion. Possible he could be promoted during season.

F4THi

Banned
Ortola - Ondoa - Suarez

[Patric] - Godswill - [Juste] - Campins - Diagne - Ie - Bagnack - [Costa] - [Ayala] - Grimaldo - Lucas

Samper - Calvet - Ca - [Quintilla] - Babunski - Huertas - Gumbao - [Espinosa] - Camara - Halilovic

Sandro - [Rodri] - Munir - Adama - Dongou - Rolon - [Nieto] - [Roman]

^ So far

[ Will likely leave ]

Tonykross

Ortola - Ondoa - Suarez

[Patric] - Godswill - [Juste] - Campins - Diagne - Ie - Bagnack - [Costa] - [Ayala] - Grimaldo - Lucas

Samper - Calvet - Ca - [Quintilla] - Babunski - Huertas - Gumbao - [Espinosa] - Camara - Halilovic

Sandro - [Rodri] - Munir - Adama - Dongou - Rolon - [Nieto] - [Roman]

^ So far

[ Will likely leave ]

Kaptoum will likely be a member of that midfield.

L

linetty

I'm suprised Kaptoum is not promoted to the 'B' team, there was an article saying he definitely will be...

However, he's doing the preseason with B team and certainly will catch Eusebio's eye.

Tonykross

I'm suprised Kaptoum is not promoted to the 'B' team, there was an article saying he definitely will be...

However, he's doing the preseason with B team and certainly will catch Eusebio's eye.

I don't know what Huertas is even doing there , he was a bench warmer for Juvenile A.

L

linetty

New Barcelona B player Diawandou Diagne (19), versatile right-back (can also play CB and LB)

BsMIR48CEAArry_.jpg:large

3-year contract, 12M buyout

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans