Ernesto Valverde

vegitot

Josep-Maria-Bartomeu.jpg

This guy formed MSN trio dawg.

Total-Football

Like Sacchi disappeared forever after coaching Milan??? Or Capello??? Or Cruyff after Barca???

Really? Ur going that road Lmao.. U comparing valverde to coaches who disappeared after they have changed the course of football and impacted coaching forever?! Lmao

Morten

Really? Ur going that road Lmao.. U comparing valverde to coaches who disappeared after they have changed the course of football and impacted coaching forever?! Lmao

You are not giving him his due credit, Valverde changed football too, he showed that its possible to win league titles while sleeping, no uneccessary energy spent.

vegitot

No comparision. Just like you said Valverde doest not return to football, same thing happened to all great coaches i mention. They just stopped coaching at some point.

Horatio

You're welcome

A half-decade ago, we were treated to some of the best football ever seen on this planet

Always loved this video. Used to watch it once a week. Now I only watch it when I need an excuse to bail out on some commitment and I need some tears to sell the idea something bad has happened.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans