Ernesto Valverde

vegitot

Yeah, but he also won some trophies that Valverde didn't. You have to judge a coach in his whole career, and Valverde doesn't come close to the best ones in the last 20-30 years.

That is just an example of a great coach who suffered a historic defeats twice in a row like Valverde. Valverde is not the best coach but he is indeed a really good one. Just like that.

Btw Ancelotti only won just 1 Serie A tittle with Milan in 8 years, despite his UCL success.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

I would say the roma disaster was EV's fault, his tactic to play defensive didnt suit us. In the anfield match we had enough chances to score a goal and who could have thought that alba will have a disaster performance and defence line likes to sleep at corners.

Total-Football

I put Enrique in the category of bums as well.. One season wonder.. And with one of the best starting 11 in the history of football to boot.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Even LE despite a treble and a domestic double couldn't secure a big club because he's barely above average as a manager himself :lol:

I still rate him compared to the other 3 . Not to mention that great EURO run he had , with a team of a lot of mediocre players. While he isn't a tactical genius he compensates that with other qualities. The only manager out of the 4 that benched Pique so he could his shit together and tried to bench that rat Alba.

Richard.H

How can you go from that to the team we have now? Brutal.

Josep-Maria-Bartomeu.jpg

Home of Barca Fans