Emerson

Birdy

Calling it right now:

Aguero and Garcia = FLOP

Emerson, Gini and Memphis = Taking Barca back to the promised land
rejoice.png

Blessed.

Spot on!
The Catalan and Argentinian mehs that get smuggled in the team for non-sporting reasons, when they are in fact not good enough

vuji_31

This flops are way better then Umtiti,Braith,Pjanic and Roberto.

How people can be stupid and think that we imagine them bringing us tripleta.

No club in the world will spend a lot of money, also we are in worst financiak situation ever.

These are all decent players, that could be good squad option next year if we sign top CB,CM and ST.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Looking forward to see people hating him for not being Dani Alves three games into his Barca career.

serghei

Good transfer. Came around with him. He's strong, and his presence is felt in the game. Rarely watched Betis and he didn't stand out with some nice actions.

behindbrowneyes

Didn't see much of him, but my impression was: On the offensive part of the game he doesn't look impressive and not like a Brazilian. His crosses were better than those of Dest though.
On the defensive part he looked very strong. Untypically for a fullback very good in aerials. Also good at intercepting the ball. Maybe a bit too aggressive sometimes which can lead to freekicks in dangerous positions.
If I'm right about this he may be the better complement to Alba if we want to have a more balanced defense.

Am I right about this? Maybe anyone who has seen more of him can write more about him. I failed to find an analysis in the internet about what he can bring to Barcelona.

iniestaGOAT

I predict Emerson and Gini will be great, Aguero will be ok, and Depay and Garcia average.

Gini and emerson are the two players who need league title winning contributions from. We deserve some luck in transfer department and footballing gods need to give us this.

Lets fucking go La Liga 2021/2022 champs

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Didn't see much of him, but my impression was: On the offensive part of the game he doesn't look impressive and not like a Brazilian. His crosses were better than those of Dest though.
On the defensive part he looked very strong. Untypically for a fullback very good in aerials. Also good at intercepting the ball. Maybe a bit too aggressive sometimes which can lead to freekicks in dangerous positions.
If I'm right about this he may be the better complement to Alba if we want to have a more balanced defense.

Am I right about this? Maybe anyone who has seen more of him can write more about him. I failed to find an analysis in the internet about what he can bring to Barcelona.

I have a differing impression, I actually think his crosses are worse than those of Dest offensively; defensively he is prone to losing his position and making mistakes and yes, will result in plenty of free-kicks for the other team. He is physical yes and he can be a bit overly aggressive. I think BBZ will like him. To me he is a lot of brawn and not enough brains.

Horatio

You're welcome
What I remember: We watched the Betis game against Real and general opinion was he looked bad.

Not getting my hopes up.

Home of Barca Fans