Emerson

mc_lovin

I don't know if he will have a long term future here, but I can see him interesting clubs like Milan, Atalanta, Napoli, Roma in a season or two time. Along with most of the EPL teams.

Would not surprise me either if we see Dest play most of the season in the attacking position.

I mean he's not a Dani Alves tier of RB, but as long as we don't stumble upon one, which is rather unlikely looking at best fullbacks in the last few years, Emerson has a very good chance to be here long term. If he can transfer his performances for Betis to Barcelona he's easily our best option. Not that it's a given though - see Firpo. But I have the hope Emerson's mobility sets him apart. Junior is rather stiff in comparison.

xXKonan

We need another RB to go along with Dest as serious competition to be a longer-term number 1.

Roberto looks dusted right now, despite being 29 years old. Covid and a string of Muscle injuries as made him look way off the pace in comparison to how he once was.

Porque

I mean he's not a Dani Alves tier of RB, but as long as we don't stumble upon one, which is rather unlikely looking at best fullbacks in the last few years, Emerson has a very good chance to be here long term. If he can transfer his performances for Betis to Barcelona he's easily our best option. Not that it's a given though - see Firpo. But I have the hope Emerson's mobility sets him apart. Junior is rather stiff in comparison.

One major thing I'll give him over every FB since Alves is he seems to have a strong mentality. Reminds me of Alves mentality wise. We need more of that on the pitch.

Firpo looks just happy to be here, while Dest I dunno if he is chilled as fck or scared as fck.

Bobo32

One major thing I'll give him over every FB since Alves is he seems to have a strong mentality. Reminds me of Alves mentality wise. We need more of that on the pitch.

Firpo looks just happy to be here, while Dest I dunno if he is chilled as fck or scared as fck.

I don't know about Emersons style or ability, but what I don't want is a confident clown, spamming bad crosses, attempting take-ons, diving headlessly into tackles.
I sense this might be how I will feel about Emerson - but hey they need someone on that position since Alves and it's right to give him a chance.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
I don't know about Emersons style or ability, but what I don't want is a confident clown, spamming bad crosses, attempting take-ons, diving headlessly into tackles.
I sense this might be how I will feel about Emerson - but hey they need someone on that position since Alves and it's right to give him a chance.

Having that kind of player is beneficial to the team.

Birdy

Let's hope he is not here to be used as a bargaining weight in swaps, or cash cow to support the toxi wages of other players

Devils

Calling it right now:

Aguero and Garcia = FLOP

Emerson, Gini and Memphis = Taking Barca back to the promised land
rejoice.png

Blessed.

Home of Barca Fans