Eden Hazard

G

Gasgas

Call me when neymar can dribble/create like this
Apparently receiving lobbed throughballs perfectly to the foot doesnt constitute the best player for me

P-Ro

Apparently receiving lobbed throughballs perfectly to the foot doesnt constitute the best player for me

That was made just over 2 months into the season. This is a better, updated one:

[youtube]ePMvIGEGRcI[/youtube]

Yep he's better than Neymar. Everything I want in an ideal winger for Barcelona is in this video. The link up between him, Don and Leo could have been amazing. :(

JamDav1982

Show me Hazard doing this when the main play maker is not him but Messi on the other side of the park. While against teams that provide much less space.

Hazard has always been a huge, huge talent. He shone the brightest in the very defensive minded L1 for years. Comparing him with Ney is pointless, but hazard is pure class.

JamDav1982

Hazard has always been a huge, huge talent. He shone the brightest in the very defensive minded L1 for years. Comparing him with Ney is pointless, but hazard is pure class.

Of course he is and will be one of best players in world for next few years and is best player in EPL.

But that doesnt mean he needs to be used as some beating stick for Neymar when it is not an even comparison.

Both are brilliant. I happen to prefer Neymar but Hazard is top notch also.

M

Messi+Eto

You guys can say these when Hazard becomes a big game player. For now he is on par with Andros Townsend, OK that was harsh. But can't believe people actually still believe the BPL hype! Hazard can't and never does sh** when out of England its common knowledge. Even at that, he destroys Hull and the smaller teams but when it comes to games against City, United or Arsenal you can barely feel his impact. Excusably at the WC, but evident in the last 3 UCL's he has played in. Too consistent to be coincidence.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Hazard is already 24, he is almost close to his potential. Don't expect him to be in messi or even ronaldo level. Neymar might reach ronaldo level still but hard to say, if he continues like this he will be the next robinho as someone said. I am optimistic though, he will win a ballon d'or.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Hazard is already 24, he is almost close to his potential. Don't expect him to be in messi or even ronaldo level. Neymar might reach ronaldo level still but hard to say, if he continues like this he will be the next robinho as someone said. I am optimistic though, he will win a ballon d'or.

It's too early to say that. He had a phenomenal first half of the season and first few months of 2015.

Anyway optimism is good. #PositiveThinkingCules

Truthist

Hazard is a better footballer than CR7 nowadays. He'd be criminally wasted if he stood in the box waiting for rebounds and penalties all day.

K

kingleo1

You guys can say these when Hazard becomes a big game player. For now he is on par with Andros Townsend, OK that was harsh. But can't believe people actually still believe the BPL hype! Hazard can't and never does sh** when out of England its common knowledge. Even at that, he destroys Hull and the smaller teams but when it comes to games against City, United or Arsenal you can barely feel his impact. Excusably at the WC, but evident in the last 3 UCL's he has played in. Too consistent to be coincidence.

what? Hazard always plays well against the top teams, he destroyed Man City at the Etihad last season, and got a great assist for Schurrle this season at the Etihad, he was excellent against Man United at old trafford this season, and i remember a few seasons ago Chelsea were 2-0 down at old trafford and Hazard came on at half time, scored a great goal and destroyed Man U and Chelsea came back to draw 2-2 because of Hazard's impact, He terrorised Arsenal this season also, he beat 3 or 4 players to win a penalty and then got up and scored it, he has also scored past and terrorised Liverpool and Tottenham a number of times since he has been in thh EPL.

Autumn

I don't get the big/small team thing for him, he never seems that great against either. Is it dribbling youtube videos that manufacture hype for players like him or what? He's obviously good, but there's a reason he's playing on Chelsea and not top tier team. I'm sure he can dribble by his fair share of garbage English defenses, but I just don't see that as enough to make you anything close to world class.

This is a league that considers Aguero/Kane/Costa their 3 best players, it's tough to take their analysis of the game very seriously.

I don't expect any big future from Hazard. Certainly NEVER any Balon D'or nomination. Probably wastes away most of his career in this hopeless Chelsea squad, watching Europe from the sidelines, clutching his Capital One Cup.

Home of Barca Fans