Eden Hazard

Icarium

Lifestealer
Hazard is not top 5 yet. Suarez showed it in epl last season that he is the better player. Messi Ronaldo and Robben are top 3 lock other that it is hard to say. But when on form suarez and neymar are better than hazard. These are only attacking players, there are some midfielders and defenders and a goalie who can make a strong case to be in top 5.

He's easily Top 5 for me. His consistency is the most remarkable thing about him, it's akin to the Don up until last season. He constantly puts in great performances no matter the circumstances.

Hazard's work in the build-up is otherworldly, he's a highly intelligent, cerebral player. His reading of the game and the way he keeps Chelsea ticking, whether it's moving centrally to dictate the tempo of the game as he did yesterday after their 2nd goal or the way he drops deep and helps his team build against deep blocks.

Indiidually he's a diamond as well. Touch, creativity, ability to retain possession in tight spaces, spatial awareness and dribbling ability is out of this world. The amount of space he frees up for his teammates simply because he's nearly always doubled up on is also amazing, Chelsea don't have the players to take full advantage of it though.

I have no doubt his stats would be much better in a more proactive team and one where the team isn't almost entirely reliant on him. He can't afford to camp in the penalty box for cut backs and rebounds like Ronaldo because there's no one in their team to create those chances bar Fabregas who's gone on his annual post December hiatus. I mean he hardly ever shoots yet he's on course for a 20 goal season.

K

kingleo1

Hazard is an incredible player, i rate him as 2nd best in the world with only Messi above him, yes i think Hazard is better then Ronaldo, I am not obsessed with stats like so many others are, yes Ronaldo scores a lot of goal, but as an overall player Hazard is better, just like Ronaldinho and Zidane were better players then Ronaldo, but because he scores so many goals the people obessed with goal stats will rate Ronaldo higher.

G

Gasgas

Hazard > neymar
Same way as messi>cristiano.
Neymar and cristiano are all goals, while messi and hazard are dribbling creativity and vision

Home of Barca Fans