Eden Hazard

MaxY

Devil May Cry
This a joke? He's easily better than both. He's competing with Robben, Ronaldo and Neymar for 2nd best player in the World.

Yeah,sure. Among other news , Pepe decided to fulfill his lifelong dream of becoming a WWE superstar, retiring from football tomorrow.

Morten

This a joke? He's easily better than both. He's competing with Robben, Ronaldo and Neymar for 2nd best player in the World.

Neymar competing for 2nd best player in the world? Certainly not. Unless he got to replace his club-matches with national team-matches, then maybe.

BerkeleyBernie

This is why I rate Hazard *much* higher than Neyma®: who do I want as my teammate? Not the guy who dicks around with the ball and wastes his teammates efforts.

L

linetty

This is why I rate Hazard *much* higher than Neyma®: who do I want as my teammate? Not the guy who dicks around with the ball and wastes his teammates efforts.
There's no reason to think Neymar would've behaved differently in this situation.

Truthist

Possibly but Neymar is the better finisher and Barcelona have enough team players, they need match winners.

Not that Neymar is a bad team player anyway.

I'm not entirely convinced about Neymar's finishing but he definitely has better movement and gets in great positions.

Neymar is definitely a match winner though.

fcbdna

Banned
Hazard is a laughable excuse for a "top" footballer. Can't get it up when it matters. Flops in UCL, flopped in the WC ! Mediocre as far as I am concerned. Just an above average player.

Last edited:
L

linetty

Hazard is a laughable excuse for a "top" footballer. Can't get it up when it matters. Flops in UCL, flopped in the WC ! Mediocre as far as I am concerned. Just an above average player.
818.gif

Home of Barca Fans