Eden Hazard

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
€48M for Hazard transfer alone!?

They don't have Bosingwa, Kalou and Drogba for next season. If they let go of Ferreira too, they have to buy a star RB. Chelsea are so gonna get fcuked in the arse with the transfer demands and the wage demands next season onwards :lol:

M

mitkoa7x

€48M for Hazard transfer alone!?

They don't have Bosingwa, Kalou and Drogba for next season. If they let go of Ferreira too, they have to buy a star RB. Chelsea are so gonna get fcuked in the arse with the transfer demands and the wage demands next season onwards :lol:

When is the transfer fairplay rule kicking in?

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Abramovich doesn't care, Chelsea is just an expensive toy to him. What will be interesting though is whether UEFA uphold their regulations on finances. Anyone know any more about this?

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Abramovich doesn't care, Chelsea is just an expensive toy to him. What will be interesting though is whether UEFA uphold their regulations on finances. Anyone know any more about this?
they are saying Malaga run the risk of getting kicked out of CL

M

mitkoa7x

78M is including his wages... Still a very lot for a young star full of ego who has as many chacnes of being a flop as he does of being a success

I got a friend who is in love with him and insists he has the potential to become better than Messi. Come to think of it he also claims that Xabi Alonso is a better player than Busquets...

F

Frejsgodes

Why do we care? We've got the best player in the world now and for years to come.

Theconomist

Yeah sure kick Malaga out because they are the new boys in the lot, hell kick PSG as well, Anzhi(if they make it) and every Russian club from CSKA to Zenith.
What a joke. If they don't let Malaga play then sure as hell Chelsea shouldn't either.

Yannick03

I got a friend who is in love with him and insists he has the potential to become better than Messi. Come to think of it he also claims that Xabi Alonso is a better player than Busquets...

He has the potential to be named in one sentence with C.Ronaldo but nobody can touch Messi. He has something special about him. I'm Belgian and i have watched him more than often and i can say, he is going to be one of the very best. But Leo is always going to be best of all time:worthy:.

xavisionary

I've got a feeling Hazard will emerge to be one of the top playmakers of our generation, but he needs to curb his egotistical side. And no way will he be able to rival Ronaldo.

Home of Barca Fans