Eden Hazard

M

mitkoa7x

Hazzard said something that was offensive towards Barca back in the 1st half of the season but I cant remember what it was, just that i wanted to punch him in the kisser. Does anyone remember?

Barcilliant

Hazzard said something that was offensive towards Barca back in the 1st half of the season but I cant remember what it was, just that i wanted to punch him in the kisser. Does anyone remember?

He was a RM fan? ;)

Seriously though-what the fuck are UEFA doing with that Fairplay shit. Most clubs will simply flout it and will try and create a breakaway league if UEFA actually tries to force sanctions on a club like Chelsea for example.

Hazard is a good player but the figures are skewed. Clubs like Man City, Chelsea and Madrid have fucked up the trf market on a permanent basis.

M

mitkoa7x

Missed the national team's bus.. good job genius :lol:

still not as bad as

res_74f74c83d2edabe546edb361c4c9258016ba35b1.png

MoFroBo

So I have never watched him and haven't heard a single opinion about him. But the comments above remind me Neymar topic :lol: We got another one douchebag?

Theconomist

So I have never watched him and haven't heard a single opinion about him. But the comments above remind me Neymar topic :lol: We got another one douchebag?

Neymar was 17/18 during his main period of douchebaggery, hazard is 22 soon.

This guy makes Ronaldo look like a humble person.

Great talent tho

mixer

The same character as Neymar, but Hazard is a better footballer IMO. Eden also does tricks, but less than Shitmar. We'd see what will rise of it.

Chelski will waste his talent for sure. He doesn't fit for their style of playing.

M

mitkoa7x

The same character as Neymar, but Hazard is a better footballer IMO. Eden also does tricks, but less than Shitmar. We'd see what will rise of it.

Chelski will waste his talent for sure. He doesn't fit for their style of playing.

Neymar is no longer a douche, he actually grew and managed to distance himself from all the hype, Hazard didnt.

Home of Barca Fans