Doria

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
If we get our transfer ban shortened/revoked then perhaps we should put in a cheeky 1m bid for him :eusa_think: :lol:

Nah, not srs.

CuleLife4Life

He'll look like a fool once Doria goes somewhere else and plays the way people who follow him know he is capable of.

This could have been a perfect Marquinhos situation for OM. He wasn't even at Roma for over a season and yet they still got over 30 me for him after they paid 3me. Doria went for 10mil but if they gave him run of games, his value would rise quickly.

I really hope his agent maneuvers a move away from them in Jan. Dortmund would be ideal for him. Then we can buy him off of them in 2016.

Der Kaiser

He'll look like a fool once Doria goes somewhere else and plays the way people who follow him know he is capable of.

This could have been a perfect Marquinhos situation for OM. He wasn't even at Roma for over a season and yet they still got over 30 me for him after they paid 3me. Doria went for 10mil but if they gave him run of games, his value would rise quickly.

I really hope his agent maneuvers a move away from them in Jan. Dortmund would be ideal for him. Then we can buy him off of them in 2016.

I dont get how a club like Marseille says they can´t afford to renew players like Gignac and Ayew, but buy a wonderkid for 10m and don´t play him... I know it´s Bielsa who´s fielding the team, but when you´re investing that much in a player in a tight financial situation, a talk needs to be held. Like you said, playing him a few times will raise his value, so they can at least make some profit from him...

CuleLife4Life

His agent came out and said Doria may leave in Jan. I hope he does. Beisla is being a complete jackass about this situation by not playing him.

The kicker is that the agent said that La Liga may be a destination. My hope raised and quickly fell after I remembered our transfer ban. Plus I don't think the board is smart enough to buy him even if we could.

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Rotting on the bench because Bielsa didn't want him.

PS: Your sig :wub:

Didn't know Bielsa was their manager. But if that's the case he should move on not waste his time on the bench.

I'm going to hold you to it and it shall remain until you have been voted in #DonAKforpresident :pep:

CuleLife4Life

Bielsa and OM will regret the day they let this kid leave. OM should stand their ground and force Bielsa to play him or fire him. I rarely feel this way about a lot of Brazilian players but I guarantee this kid will be huge on day soon like Marquinhos.

The good news is that there are rumors he is heading over to Italy. A season there and he'll be off to an even bigger team for a crazy price like Marquinhos.

Home of Barca Fans