Do we want Mourinho to leave?

Do we want Mourinho to leave Real Madrid?

• Yes, A.S.A.P.

Votes: 24 34.8%
  • No, I enjoy watching the downfall of Real Madrid.

Votes: 45 65.2%

• Total voters

raskolnikov

No, I like to see them struggle and fall apart completely, firing a trainer usually gives a team an energy boost.
I would like to see them out of teh cl though, I can only imagine them somehow winning it and then Mourinho acting all smug how he gave them la decima and then leaving them for England.
Madrid needs keep failing like this and Mourinho should stay till the end of the season, their punishment must be more severe.

Cristofol

Until he fulfills his dream of building Mourinho FC built up of an amazing squad of Jose's who all look exactly like him, him leaving is something that can not be avoided. FC Mou is the only team he could ever commit to :worthy:

Tezemery

The only reason i want mou to leave is because i fear for Barca players when they play madrid, someone will get injured badly if they keep playing the way they do against us.

impeh

Hi, its me..
i think he will, but not till the end of the season.

Damn the two week Christmas break :lol: gives them time to get stuff together :pep:

Armando929

^^^^True but I don't see them winning La Decima.

Besides the poor play from midfield and their disorganized defense, there's just a real loser mentality in that team. It start with Mou who's never at fault for a loss, but always the refs, linesmen, plus UEFA conspiracy against him and his club, and it all trickles down to the players.

They win a Liga last season and they act like they've conquered Barcelona for good. Its like they forget that since the 2008-2009 season, we've owned them without breaking much of a sweat. 3 Ligas, 2 CLs, 2 CDR, 3 Super Copa, 2 Club World Cups. plus our players nominated for Ballon D'or and Messi winning it. All they have is 1 Liga, 1 CDR, and 1 Super Copa and Ronaldo nominated but losing to Messi everytime.

I personally want him to stay so I can kick back and watch the soap opera continue to unfold with a beer in hand.

Edman

He really needs to leave soon. Even as a culé it hurts to see what he has done to RM. That man is a disease

Ursegor

World Champion
Psychological barriers broken, Mourinho ratified & Tito will never be Pep: Five reasons why Real Madrid will win La Liga

Jose Mourinho's men racked up a record 100 points en route to Primera Division glory in 2011-12. Here's why they are set to retain Spanish football's premier prize this term

Real Madrid ended Barcelona's dominance in La Liga last season. They did so with football and goals; 100 points and 121 strikes saw Jose Mourinho's men live their dreams with a Primera Division success which even included a win at Camp Nou late in the season.

Now, with Pep Guardiola gone, Madrid have the opportunity to begin a winning cycle of their own. Mourinho signed a new long-term deal at the end of last season and the plan now is to step up to an even higher level.

Champions League glory is another of Mourinho's aims, but the Portuguese will not neglect his side's bread and butter: La Liga. The squad remains intact and as hungry as ever, keen to show that last season's success was not simply a flash in the pan, but the start of something special.

Here, we look at the five reasons why Real Madrid will win La Liga in 2012-13.

Real Madrid's squad approach the new season in stunning shape. Footballers like Angel Di Maria, Mesut Ozil and Cristiano Ronaldo appear to be quicker and fresher than the rest. Furthermore, Fabio Coentrao seems to have recovered the confidence missing for much of last season and looks ready to fight with Marcelo for a place in the starting XI.

While Barcelona depend heavily on the genius of Lionel Messi and the consistency of Xavi and Andres Iniesta, at the Santiago Bernabeu there is one leader - Ronaldo - and a legion of footballers prepared to step up to the highest level in 2012-13. The sum of these incredible individuals equates to a virtually perfect collective.

When Jose Mourinho arrived in Spain, it seemed that turbulence had come with him. However, with the passing of time and two titles (the Copa del Rey in 2010-11 and La Liga last term), stability has returned to a club caught up for years in uncertainty and at times, turmoil.

The Portuguese coach, who has signed a new deal to 2016, boasts a young, ambitious and committed squad. Also, the team have managed to confine their Champions League woes to the past, having failed for six successive years to pass the last 16 prior to his arrival.

Europe now respects Real Madrid and that shows on the field of play. It also shows in Spain. The project has been consolidated, with president Florentino Perez handing full control to his coach. Football is grateful and Real Madrid are ready to move forward again this season.

Barcelona had appeared invincible. Every time the Catalans crossed paths with Real Madrid, they seemed to come out on top. But football, always cyclic, put a smile back on the faces of those who had been suffering for years. Winning a Copa del Rey final in Mourinho's first season made the club believe it was possible to beat Barca and with every Clasico, Catalan control has been reduced, to the point where Madrid went to Camp Nou and beat Pep Guardiola's side last term to claim La Liga, just when it seemed the championship could slip from their grasp. Cristiano Ronaldo left the Camp Nou crowd in silence. The psychological barrier had been broken.

Now, the script seems totally different. Mourinho's men believe in their chances and no longer fear Barcelona. That also plays on the confidence of the Catalans, who no longer boast the superiority they have enjoyed in previous seasons.

The 121 goals scored by Real Madrid in the 2011-12 Liga season show that we are witnessing a devastating attacking outfit. Mourinho was labelled a defensive coach when he arrived in Spain, but the Portuguese has built a side able to destroy the finest opponents in the final third.

Madrid's attack is spectacular, especially if we focus on their main trident: Ronaldo, Gonzalo Higuain and Karim Benzema. Between the three of them, they scored 89 league goals last season. More than 18 teams in La Liga. If they can maintain their level, they will be unstoppable.

Pep Guardiola jumped ship at the end of last season, following a hugely successful spell in charge of Barcelona. His place has been taken by Tito Vilanova but, even though the new man has the same ideas as his friend and former colleague, he may not be prepared for a long and intense battle with Mourinho, be it in terms of football or psychologically.

The new Barcelona coach remains an unknown quantity. And that, against a rival very much in the ascendancy and with their morale sky-high, is extremely dangerous. Vilanova is not Guardiola - and he never will be. So while the Camp Nou savours its glorious recent past and doubts the present, the Santiago Bernabeu will ratify its confidence in Mourinho ahead of a season which could well be historic for Real Madrid.

lol dot com, August 2012: http://www.*********/en/news/1717/e...l-barriers-broken-mourinho-ratified-tito-will

I bolded out some of the funnier bits. :mou: :mou: :mou:

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Yes.

I just don't enjoy the rivalry right now. There should be good old fashioned hate, but Mourinho has brought out the worst - the hypocrisy, the nonstop whining, and so on, in both clubs. Also Madrid should not be playing such awful football.

barcanuck

[SUB][/SUB]
He really needs to leave soon. Even as a culé it hurts to see what he has done to RM. That man is a disease

My thoughts exactly. The guy not only burns down the house before he leaves but he tried to destroy the Spanish national team by pinning the Real Spaniards vs the Barca ones. In the end we saw how Iker and Xavi brought everyone together for the greater good and overcame Mou's doing to win the Euros. MOU FUERA!

Pepe Silvia

For the quality of La Liga, I voted yes. Naturally, the circus is entertainment, but it isn't doing anything to better the league.

JonM

Yes. As much as it's entertaining to witness this circus while we have a 16 points lead, I've never found his behaviour amusing. The eye gouging incident was the last straw and it was more than a year ago. He can't get out of Spain soon enough.

BarcaOG

Banned
the poll's wording is leading. not a proper poll.

sure, at the moment its entertaining to see madrid in shambles. but we shouldnt overestimate them nor mourinho. he has brought much ill to spain, and the entire league would benefit from his departure. we shouldn't be so fickle. we are extremely lucky that madrid has slipped up this season. it wont last forever. if madrid were 5 or 6 points behind, all barcelona fans would be voting in favour of mou leaving.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans