Dmytro Chygrynskiy

Beast

The Observer
Ace the payments are part of the "Value " of huntelaar ..but the bonuses ALWAYS connected with the player existence and future trophies won in the team
that's why he can't be possibly right , legally it's not viable

Dymtro is much more experienced then caceres and on a whole diff level..

once again i stress we do not need him in CL and 25 mill in this market is not anything unusual...

only time will tell if Pep is right

Caceres had a liga experience at least..
25 Mil for a cup tied defender while were in the transfer period is stupid IMO .. hope he is at least good value for your money

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
you gotta remember also he took a pay cut so with that technically speaking we are saving 10 mill in wages

Caceres had a liga experience at least..

and like u said look where that got him..

dymtro has played against some of the biggest teams on a club level and national team level...

V

Valon

Why does it matter, he'll play in Liga whereas Puyi will play in CL so who cares.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
if you can't spell chygrynskiy, just use his nickname - chysus.

Diego people said the same thing about Caceres to justify his high price tag ..
how much he played ? and where is he now ?

marty was given plenty of chances, he just completely failed to impress pep in training. he never looked really BAD apart from maybe one game, so obviously pep has high standards.

Pep a great manager but scouting and judging players talent is something else, not every great manager is an excellent scout. had he had his way last season and sold Eto'o and bought Adebayoor things could have been quite different now

to be honest, beast, considering the way txiki signed keirrison without pep's knowledge I wouldn't be surprised if caceres was a similar thing. he certainly wasn't a player pep asked for (which chygrynskiy is).

I'm guessing chysus won't be playing on monday as he's going back to ukraine on saturday. laaaaaaaaaaame.

anyway irv is right, the deal is retarded, but we know txiki is a retard so that's not a big shock really.

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
Well put. Can't really add to that.

By the way, Chysus/Dima was fucking awesome tonight.

JALJM

He looked great tonight...my only concern is that defending for Barça is a different matter. You're usually defending fast counter-attacks in a 3-on-3 situation (or something similar), not defending as past of a ten man wall against a team that's building pressure against you.
I'm hoping he can handle those situations well.

Btw, Puyol was back to his 2005 form tonight. Looks like he's not ready to give up his spot just yet :) :puyol:

PaulFCB

Banned
Really, how madridista can you be to pay 25 million for such a player? OK, he is young and maybe for he's age he might just do...but are we the team to buy and wait years for a player to reach top form?
I mean I saw him with FC Timisoara, he was humiliated by Gigel Bucur...I think it's OK we bring him, but 25 mil? Damn...

sammy

Liberte, Egalite, Fraternite
What do you expect? Since this summer, prices seems to ballooning up to 10 mil euro. Maybe your accountant still using 2008 book or maybe using 2008 based price :D

You should inform your accountant that The Fed interest rate is now lower, and the world is in the middle of global financial crisis. Plus there are this guy, i don't know, i think their names are mansour and perez. FYI, it seem they are taking golds from the new world, i think from the aztecs and the mayans. Because of that, gold in europe is lower now.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Home of Barca Fans