Diego Forlan

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
The bandwagon kick starts it's journey. Inaugurated by 'Sport'

Kind of strange though that it mentions that Forlan would be the backup plan after Alexis Sanchez. I can see both serving a similar role on this team but they are at opposite parts of their careers.

That being said Forlan could lose a leg and I'd still welcome those links.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I'd like to see him here if he's cheap and wouldn't ask for high wages.
He wouldn't play on the flanks though as I doubt he has the stamina.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
I'd like to see him here if he's cheap and wouldn't ask for high wages.
He wouldn't play on the flanks though as I doubt he has the stamina.

he may come cheapish, but his wages would be huge.

and I reckon he has the stamina for the flanks, but his best position in our setup would be as Messi's backup in the False9.

there are more suitable strikers for us to buy if we want to beef up the front line.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Sid Lowe and his articles. All he did was point out problems and never explained anything.

What is going on behind the scenes? Why is it his coach all of a sudden cannot stand him. Why are players abandoning him? What has upset Forlan? in general, the fuck is wrong with this club?

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Sid Lowe and his articles. All he did was point out problems and never explained anything.

What is going on behind the scenes? Why is it his coach all of a sudden cannot stand him. Why are players abandoning him? What has upset Forlan? in general, the fuck is wrong with this club?

Well Forlan was never Mr. Popular, I've heard plenty of stories for years how his teammates at Atleti disliked him because he's so serious while the rest of them are probably slackers. And being off form has given them an excuse to get revenge on a guy they are bitter and jealous toward.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Way to generalise there..............

Okay, Reyes and El Kunt both hate Forlan, because Forlan is overly serious while they just want to fuck around. They have been Patetico's best players this year in a mediocre season, and are probably very influential in the dressing room. Quique Flores is known as a weak coach who cannot control his own dressing room, and chooses to let it control him instead.

Is that better?

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Okay, Reyes and El Kunt both hate Forlan, because Forlan is overly serious while they just want to fuck around. They have been Patetico's best players this year in a mediocre season, and are probably very influential in the dressing room. Quique Flores is known as a weak coach who cannot control his own dressing room, and chooses to let it control him instead.

Is that better?

Yes :p

Gibbons

[barcastuff]
Atletico players Forlan (31) and Aguero (22) have been offered to Barcelona, that has postponed all transfer talks until after CL final [md]

Aasim

Bumbleman
Kun reminds me of Romario. Him at left forward would be great but what would happen to Villa? Can't drop him after a solid first season..

Home of Barca Fans