Didier Drogba

G.J

V.H. 4 life
You got to admit that the Inter defense was allowed to fight a war with Drogba. I know Drogba is a twat and all of that but the referee was very lenient in these two games.

If you allow that, than no attacker will win the war. Small or big or strong or technical or ...
True. Samuel was doing his best NFL impressions during corners.

Olsend

If Drogba had held his head & not put a boot to Motta, they could've had a penalty, and maybe, just maybe, they would've been back into the game.

well...too bad, try again next year.:)

Yeah that moment was very weird, I mean Drogba is so Hollywood! He could use his talent there :)

V

Valon

Inters defence had him in their pocket wtf are you talking about? :lol:

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Inters defence had him in their pocket wtf are you talking about? :lol:
I'm no Drogba lover but if a defense is allowed to play like that, every striker will be in their pocket. It went across the border sometimes. Samuel looked like he was on drugs, versus everyone.

Also Drogba got a yellow for a perfect intervention while the Inter players cuold pretty much do what they want: grabbing, provoking, ... it was all there.

They had him alright, but even as a rather anti- instead of pro-chelsea football watcher, it was weird to see. Not that Drogba/Chelsea didn't deserve it, of course.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Inters defence had him in their pocket :lol:

Exactly my sentiment. You would expect more from one of the best strikers in Europe. Lucio in particular impressed me. And I thought he was finished since he left Bayern.

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
The one who usually bullies, and crushes defences got bullied by an even bigger bully, by the name of Lucio.

Co0ter

Drogba is a really good striker but I will never rate him b/c his attitude is terrible and for a 6'2, well built player he is a total swan princess. I wouldn't be surprised if he had a vagina.

And since I rather play Inter than Chelsea, I was cheering for Inter. However Inter's defense, especially Samuel, were getting away with things that were so obvious and clearly unacceptable. At one point Samuel wrapped his arms around a Chelsea players waist and just fell down....I mean when it gets to that point I'd fully support a Cristiano Ronaldo elbow to the face to teach him a lesson...maybe he wouldn't do it next time?!

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
Exactly my sentiment. You would expect more from one of the best strikers in Europe. Lucio in particular impressed me. And I thought he was finished since he left Bayern.

Was pleasently suprised with Lucio, But TBH wasnt it Samuel who was marking drogba?

Lucio was MOM at the San Siro tho...

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
And since I rather play Inter than Chelsea, I was cheering for Inter. However Inter's defense, especially Samuel, were getting away with things that were so obvious and clearly unacceptable. At one point Samuel wrapped his arms around a Chelsea players waist and just fell down....I mean when it gets to that point I'd fully support a Cristiano Ronaldo elbow to the face to teach him a lesson...maybe he wouldn't do it next time?!
Too much truth in here, CoOter.

If the things that Samuel/Lucio/Motta did would have happened versus Barcelona, they would have been crucified, resurrected and hung again on this board.

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
Too much truth in here, CoOter.

If the things that Samuel/Lucio/Motta did would have happened versus Barcelona, they would have been crucified, resurrected and hung again on this board.

Haha, i wouldnt hhave been able to read it, it would be too gruesome for my innocent eyes ahaha

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Things were already a bit tense for Côte d'Ivoire but now they can just about kiss their chances goodbye

Home of Barca Fans