David Luiz

Co0ter

If we're going to sign anyone from Benfica it should be Di Maria. Great player and could replace Henry (although I think he played decent in the World Cup final, but also did a couple of the same things he does every game that annoy me). He'd be a great buy unless Benfica grossly overprices him....which they will probably do. Either way he'll be cheaper than Silva or Pato, Pato being my first choice.

Chyn is here and here to stay imo. You can't spend 20 million on a player then consider scrapping him after a half season. Hopefully he steps up his game b/c although he's played "alright" and I say that mercifully, I expect much more from him. Lets hope he develops over the next half of the season into a solid defender for next season. I'd hate to say we wasted 20 million on him, especially when that money could of gone towards a world class, young winger.

Butaan4barca

suarez

when are we signing him...i hope his visit to barcelona was to sign a contract and not just holiday trip with the family...80 goals is 115 games...he is damn good for any team

[FCB]Messi[10

What does that mean? Answer me before you give me a heart break please... I can control myself if he's not playing for us but would be completely devastated if he's playing for our bitterest rivals :(

well what that says is that Valdano is telling Fiorentino Perez who should be possible transfers, with Santos and David Luiz included.

zanela

He and Piqué would be such an awesome CB duo.
That's a gr8 goal @ 0:14.

[YOUTUBE]QZREkg5k9Yw[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
V

Valon

Still a great goal. :p

David Luiz is the shizz. We should give Caceres and Marquez to Benfica and get this guy!

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
sorry, no, that's a cross.

lol.

anyway, it's unlikely we'll ever move for this guy.

right now, we have puyol.

coming through, we have muniesa.

that leaves DL and his fanclub shit outta luck.

Home of Barca Fans