David Luiz

L

linetty

He's world class guys, let's not joke around here. He'll lead PSG to a CL in a few years.
adam-levine-laughing-gif.gif

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
With the right tactics and without the huge pressure of the home WC, and with players actually doing well around him, I have no doubt Luiz will do fine. You guys are scapegoating him for no reason, coming as someone who doesn't particularly like him.

Bertus

Nice thing about DL, when he left the Ooredoo center around 5:30pm after training, he was brought back in a van to his hotel, but he saw that they were fans outside of PSG training ground and asked the driver to stop. He spent a good amount of time doing photos and talking to the fans that waited to see him passes and didn't expect the chance to talk to him and make photos souvenirs.

1422355_10154449193705581_1822070808855090409_n.jpg

DSC0045.jpg

Die Bayern

Nice thing about DL, when he left the Ooredoo center around 5:30pm after training, he was brought back in a van to his hotel, but he saw that they were fans outside of PSG training ground and asked the driver to stop. He spent a good amount of time doing photos and talking to the fans that waited to see him passes and didn't expect the chance to talk to him and make photos souvenirs.

DSC0045.jpg

Have to say, I love the way he poses for pictures at times. :p

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Well, he seem like a great person, always done so , but like Tricky I am happy he does so in Paris.

Bertus

I don't expect it to happen (i think he will fail hard here), but if he manages to do a great season here while barca's defense is failing, i wonder what the comments would be in june next year.

That said, i don't believe it can happen at all. On RMC yesterday, they said he played less matches than the 2 CBs Mou used last season and managed alone to do more fouls and get more yellow cards than those 2 CBs combined.

Trickykid

I don't think he'll be a catastrophe - especially not when playing alongside TS. The real problem, as I see it, is if TS breaks down yet again, and Luiz will be tasked with leadership. That could turn out nasty. Aside from that, he'll have excellent games and he'll have his usual calamaties. Will he warrant the transfer fee? Probably not, no. Could you have gotten a better, or at least adequate solution for a lesser fee? No doubt.

No matter how he does, though, I don't think I'll envy you, as I still can't see him function even remotely well alongside Piqué. Even though there are plenty folks around here shaking their heads in frustration over Mathieu, just like you are over DL, I'd pick the frenchman any day of week.

Bertus

I don't think he'll be a catastrophe - especially not when playing alongside TS. The real problem, as I see it, is if TS breaks down yet again, and Luiz will be tasked with leadership. That could turn out nasty. Aside from that, he'll have excellent games and he'll have his usual calamaties. Will he warrant the transfer fee? Probably not, no. Could you have gotten a better, or at least adequate solution for a lesser fee? No doubt.

No matter how he does, though, I don't think I'll envy you, as I still can't see him function even remotely well alongside Piqué. Even though there are plenty folks around here shaking their heads in frustration over Mathieu, just like you are over DL, I'd pick the frenchman any day of week.
Thanks god Ibra is our captain when TS is away :lol:

I'm sorry but i have no confidence at all. To me it's the most stupid transfer of the season. Instead of blowing 60M on Di Maria or any other very good winger (i would have been happy with Griezmann), they preferred to buy DL.

He is a nice person, no doubt, but that won't make up for it.

Lavezzi is also a funny easy going person, but he is hated by many fans because his stats on the pitch are bad, really bad compared to what he earns and what PSG paid to get him.

Home of Barca Fans