Cr150

Vilarrubi

you messi fanboys need to get a grip. not everyone here has to be polarizing towards one or the other, he doesn't even play for madrid anymore

Projecting much?

You’re the one who can’t stop posting about him.... I didn’t even comment about the game or him.... :lol:

Catta

He had a great game. MOTM for me.

If you guys concentrated and followed his movements on the pitch with your mouse pointer, you would realise what a great game he had and how football should be played.

Vilarrubi

He had a great game. MOTM for me.

If you guys concentrated and followed his movements on the pitch with your mouse pointer, you would realise what a great game he had and how football should be played.

Ffs. That’s where I went wrong. Wasn’t doing the mouse pointer, will be noted for next time.

BarcaOG

Banned
5 CLs, more CL goals than anyone, more CL KO goals BY FAR than anyone

keep hating lads. at least his teams dont get absolutely torn to shreds when therye eliminated, lol

KingLeo10

5 CLs, more CL goals than anyone, more CL KO goals BY FAR than anyone

keep hating lads. at least his teams dont get absolutely torn to shreds when therye eliminated, lol

That's because he's getting eliminated by the likes of Lyon x 2, Porto, and Ajax.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
At least Ajax was great that year, but going out to Lyon and Porto lol. How could anyone defend that. And it's not like they deserved to win those ties either which is the worst part.

Hardy

can't wait to see roncero and aguirre meltdown tomorrow :lol: i remember when juve lost to ajax they showed roncero reaction.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Juve lucky they didn't face any great team. They would have gotten their ass whopped as well. Slower team than ours.

BarcaOG

Banned
:lol: as if the historic meltdowns at Roma, Liverpool, the 8-2 against bayern, the 1-4 to paris are somehow 'ok' or 'better' than modest 1-2 or single goal margin eliminations

christ. what awful standards

Home of Barca Fans