Copa: FC Barcelona - Real Madrid 1-4

Gari

As I understand it, clubs can buy and enter any players for the Super League, without UEFA and LaLiga. It can be very interesting.

serghei

Will Frankie be back?

Let's hope so. Should push him, as this game is almost equivalent to a domestic treble this season.

Probably will start on the bench though, which is problematic because Kessie is much better from the bench than as a starter.

serghei

I would say this next Clasico is a major match this season. After the Inter home match, it's one of the biggest imo. So no monkey bussiness, fight until the last second.

Get to the final, and maybe even Pedri and Dembele can get fit in time. A final with best 11 fit to cap this season is nice.

Last edited:

FC B

Let's hope so. Should push him, as this game is almost equivalent to a domestic treble this season.

Probably will start on the bench though, which is problematic because Kessie is much better from the bench than as a starter.

I would say this next Clasico is a major match this season. After the Inter home match, it's one of the biggest imo. So no monkey bussiness, fight until the last second.

Get to the final, and maybe even Pedri and Dembele can get fit in time. A final with best 11 fit to cap this season is nice.

Agreed.

Should Barca win this Clasico too, LL and the final would be a very good season for me, despite the european debacle.

Last edited:

Andresito

Staff member
Would be too good to be true if we got through this one. Feels like we are due for a loss vs Madrid. Vini looked sharper against Araujo last time around. We also have plenty key players missing.

Also tough situation being up 1-0 and playing at home. With Xavi being coach you'd expect us to go for the win, but with what he's shown in other games, we might be content with a draw.

Jaguar

Flair Trait
Definitely been weakened for a while and missing more key players every week however I believe we will score. So as long as long as we score an equal amount to them or more we are through. 4 in a row people :barcascarf:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Hard to see us win without 4 important players. Roberto will have to pull another good match to compensate for Frenkie's absence.

But still, we've been here before and somehow Barca scrapes through each time.

FC B

Definitely been weakened for a while and missing more key players every week however I believe we will score. So as long as long as we score an equal amount to them or more we are through. 4 in a row people :barcascarf:

A win would make Barca equal Madrid in h2h wins with 101.

Birdy

Can't see how we beat them again or even take a draw.
Madrid wants revenge after 3 consecutive defeats to us, they were on fire yesterday
and we have 4 crucial absences. Now that Frenkie is out, I think we don't have anyone in the XI who can dribble, apart from Balde

Toughest game of the last 3 months

Horatio

You're welcome
Ramadan Benzema is a different beast I tell ya. But we keep the faith elhamdullah. At least a draw for Barca.

Home of Barca Fans