Copa: FC Barcelona - Real Madrid 1-4

Barcilliant

Said it before and will say it again, look at Xavi in cup competitions, getting absolutely humiliated time after time, even in the Europa league.

This is his him as a manager.

Scraping 1-0 to the the likes of Girona, Mallorca and Getafe will win him the league but it's a joke that he's being rated for that lol.

You sir are 1000% correct.

The Xavi lovers INIESTAGOAT and Serghei however insist that it's the fault of injuries, squad depth, referees,finances,grass length,Venus in Virgo, onlyfans etc etc

No matter what happens Xavi is always blameless and is going to win a league title.

mc_lovin

You sir are 1000% correct.

The Xavi lovers INIESTAGOAT and Serghei however insist that it's the fault of injuries, squad depth, referees,finances,grass length,Venus in Virgo, onlyfans etc etc

No matter what happens Xavi is always blameless and is going to win a league title.

I mean he is???

FC B

Watched live the first half and for the first time ever ditched a clasico after 45 minutes to do something else. I felt/knew it was going to be a worse second half and a loss but didin't expect a trashing. 4 startes missing ok but this is unacceptable. For me the season will be a failure even with LL won, too many debacles, too much shit.

Home of Barca Fans