CL quarters: Atletico - Barca (3-2 agg)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Defending a 1 goal lead without Pique is gonna be hell...

On the other hand, if Bartra plays, it's his last shot to prove himself, so maybe he'll actually do well. If he doesn't do well in this game he's probably gone this summer.

FC B

Since Lucho took over Barca our record vs. Atletico is 7 wins from 7 matches. If the 8th win won't be possible I'd be more than content with the first draw against them !

The score line in between is also impressive, Barca scored 14 goals and conceded only 6.

Last edited:

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
One goal by us and Atletico are doomed, they might try to attack more and leave more spaces open. We'll probably see another red card on Wednesday as well, they just can't stop our attack without super high intensity which results in players losing their mind and going for reckless tackles.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Barca really needs to step up as last 4 matches were really poor for Barca standard.
There are no reserve matches or next time, this is it. Every player needs to give 100% and I don't give a damn what your name is or how tired you are. If you can look relaxed and still have energy after final whistle is blown, you are letting the club and fans down.
So go for it and play the game Barca way!

Neymessi

We won the last many games against atletico but can't remember the last time we had a lead from the start. Has been a pattern for some time with them scoring first and then us making a comeback. I hope they don't score first this time though. I would probably get a heart attack or something.

Last edited:

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
We won the last many games against atletico but can't remember the last time we had a lead from the start. Has been a pattern for some time with them scoring first and then us making a comeback. I hope they don't score first this time though. I would probably get a heart attack or something.

It's also funny how it tends to be Torres scoring that first goal too. Two out of three games against them this season and at least once last season with that super early goal in the Copa that made me shit myself. Thank God that Torres is suspended. Can't stop scoring against us.

gasgas

Pique out is a big negative.
He alone wins atleast 70% of all our won duels.
With Atletico being good at setpieces :tata:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans