CL quarters: Atletico - Barca (3-2 agg)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Big match. Very excited.

I think we will see our standard starting 11 today. Instead of trying to play conservatively in the first 20-30 minutes and concede a fluke goal I would want us to push a lot in those minutes and get the first goal. Then Atleti will have to struggle while we can control the pace of the game. If Atleti scores it will be like our classic defeat, team should understand that. There is no point in playing it safe, we need to get a goal before they do. Atleti defense might be best in the world. So it is not easy to come back at their home even with MSN. I would like Iniesta to give a masterclass performance, he was well rested this season and he most of the times delivers during matches like this.

Neymessi

As of now, this is the biggest match of the season. If we reach the semis then those matches will be bigger than this but we haven't reached there yet,so as of yet this is the biggest match of the season. So yes I am fucking nervous.

vlad

i would be pessimistic if barca lost match at camp nou 1:2 or draw 1:1, but going with 2:1 on calderon, cmon, no place for pessimism

FC B

I have it on TV mate, beIn france.

But you can ask here or in the chat, someone will help :)

You're lucky. Up until last season I had all CL games broadcasted on my TV provider but now I don't have it anymore and I'm curious about the BeIn prematch talks.

later edit : oooh, okay:lol:

Last edited:

Devils

Is Vidal injured?

How is Douglas on the bench and Vidal isn't even in the squad?

Our bench is fucking horrendous.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Wow, the injuries to Mathieu, Rafinha and Vidal have really made our bench look like shit again.

Atletico with a strong line-up as expected. Still missing Gimenez, tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans